Do you taste your pre-cum?

Ybnormal17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know lots of guys have an intention to taste their cum, but then the moment arrives and the desire to taste disappears.

Precum is a different story....do you taste your precum when jerking off?

Have you tried it at least once?
All the time. I love the taste of my precum

No. There are certain flavors I can spend my life without tasting it.

nicnic

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Quick update. I've been licking it off my hand while jacking for a couple of months now. Super addicted. It tastes good, but there's something more - maybe there's just a lot of testosterone in it or something. Just makes me feel so great and more horny when I eat it.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Quick update. I've been licking it off my hand while jacking for a couple of months now. Super addicted. It tastes good, but there's something more - maybe there's just a lot of testosterone in it or something. Just makes me feel so great and more horny when I eat it.
Oh jeez... Now you're gay! (Just kidding) Btw, try using toys on your prostate to "milk it" out. The taste I think is better. But then again it could be I'm just super horny when I do that.

Reactions: nicnic

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep. I've tasted my precum, and it tastes great. Sweet. As opposed to cum, which I've tasted my own, and definitely not into. Give women (and dudes) lots of credit for giving BJs.
Can’t believe it’s been nearly three years since my post.

I definitely taste it. Not every time; depends on my horniness level. When I do, I find it enjoyable. Not at all offensive. (On the other hand (no pun), I absolutely dislike the taste of my cum. Have tasted it secondarily a few times, unintentionally, and it’s vile. Just me.)

But not sure why or how tasting precum labels one as gay? Is it the concern that if a gay dude likes it, a straight guy can’t? Silly.

Reactions: nicnic