Do you tell your partner about cute...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Theramenus_Twoglands, Apr 23, 2008.

1. D_Theramenus_Twoglands

For those in a relationship, do you tell your partner about cute men/women that you run into? For example your co-workers or classmates? Or do you just leave it out that when telling a story? Do you leave it out for respect of your partner? Or do you openly tell them about the cute man/woman in your class to show your honesty?

2. 9incut

9incut New Member

Hell I tell him if I'm out and see one, or if he is right there with me, I say "hey look at that cute guy". He never used to do it, now he does it too.

3. No_Strings

Gold Member

I usually ask if we can have a threesome with them.

4. 9incut

9incut New Member

Been there, done that in other relationships. No longer in those relationships. I've come to learn through experience(sometimes the only way to learn) that some things should not be touched.

5. No_Strings

Gold Member

We're both quite open to being open, if the need/time/desire ever arose. :smile:

6. vindicator

vindicator Member

Albums:
    Me and my BF are pretty open with each other. If we got out, we check out guys together and we'll tell each other if we met someone hot. No big deal. I trust him and i know he's not going anywhere. :)

7. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Yes, my partner and I point out cute ones to each other, all the time. Why would you not? If I'm enjoying it, I want to see if he enjoys it, too!

8. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, I do tell him. He does that too. Sometimes, I just can't beleive how beautiful some men and women are. I have to point it out. Living in California they are everywhere.

9. SotonDaddy

SotonDaddy New Member

Absolutely!!! We both drool over good looking men... Just because we're married, doesn't mean we're dead!!! Now, if you touch.. you'll pull back a bloody stub!!! :tongue:

10. 9inchcanadian

9inchcanadian Member

Albums:
    All the time! Doesn't mean i'm going to sleep with them. I don't think it's out of the ordinary to recognise beauty in others.

11. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I usually don't say a thing if I see an attractive woman. my wife gets very jealous, and many times I don't have to do anything and she gets pissed.

the last time we went out, was to a bar with a band we wanted to see, within 5 minutes I get 2 big hugs from 2 ladies I know, and my wife knows them also. my wife doesn't go out with me often, and both gals were surprised to see her with me. the first gal is tall, lanky with huge tits, about 50 yo, still looks good. BTW, I'm 55. she caught her husband fucking around on her about 3 yrs ago, and she drinks a little and gets very flirty. and can't decide if she should cheat on him to get even or not, whoever does fuck her, and it won't be me, should be ready for public exposure, because she won't keep it a secret. she likes to give hugs, and she hugs me and mashes her tits into me, and grabs my ass sometimes.

the other is a cute blonde, with a nice build, who dated a friend of mine. but he flipped out on her one night after drinking some whiskey, and she dropped him. she's about 42, divorced. we get along great, and she gave me a hug for the first time that night, then saw my wife and backed away. then came up later and talked to my wife. my wife was super pissed off on the way home
    the

12. No_Strings

Gold Member

Same here, actually - it's not limited to males or females that either of us will point out(it is usually me though :redface:).

In fact, it's almost become an in joke with us now; whenever we've seen someone cute, of either gender, the moment we're out of earshot it's "so would ya?". :biggrin1:

13. QuiteOne

QuiteOne New Member

Albums:
    My partner and I are totally open with each other (but in a monogamous relationship). Jealousy is a word that doesn't exist in our vocabulary. We have complete and utter faith, trust, and respect for each other.

Dude, that really sux. Your wife has some major insecurity issues. (Unless you've given her reason in the past to mistrust you.)

14. Anthony008

Anthony008 New Member

Albums:
    Yes we are both very open. I never used to but my wife would say things like phoarr he's a hottie, so now i say the same about fit girls I see!!

15. crazy_one53402

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes we share about what we see

16. NightFish

NightFish Active Member

Albums:
    I used to have a girl friend that would point out other girls great asses so I would be sure to see it, see was good like that. I tell my current one if women hit on me she thinks I'm lying.

17. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Of course we do. In the early days of the relationship, it would get on my nerves...but now it's alot of fun to play 'Spot-the-Hotty'!!!!! And it's wonderful to not be jealous. One of the great things about being together a long time.

18. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    Yes we both do it, but i think me moreso, we also mention the rough lookers too, we don't discriminate lol

19. jutadawg

jutadawg New Member

My wife and I are pretty open about checking people out. She points out hot women to me, which turns me on, and she says "If I were a man, that's the kind of woman I'd [date / have a one-night-stand with / marry / bring home to mom / never bring home to mom / etc.]." It's fun and funny.

I don't return the favor too much, pointing out guys for her, but she'll ask me if I think particular guys are handsome, sexy, or cute (her standard 3 classifications for men). I'm pretty comfortable with weighing in on this when asked.

20. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Out of respect for my partner, we openly discuss hot men we run into (especially guys we see at the gym as we go at different times).

Like No_Strings: We are open to being open when it feels right.

Draft saved Draft deleted