Do you think a couple of days growth on a mans face looks hot?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find I get very turned on by a man that hasnt shaved his face for a few days. In the sack he seems super masculine. Even hotter is a man unshaven with a hairy chest.

Do you agree or do you like your man clean shaven?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like both, though to me a a few days growth bothers my skin less than the freshly shaven skin (meaning it's never quite smooth when first shaved to me and if a guy drags his face across my skin I get red burn marks.)

lee1973i

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sadly that look does not suit me, I just look like a dirty tramp (in the wrong kind of way ;-)). It has to be clean shaven, although I love the unshaven look on other guys.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sadly that look does not suit me, I just look like a dirty tramp (in the wrong kind of way ;-)). It has to be clean shaven, although I love the unshaven look on other guys.

well whether it suits me or not i don't really have much choice,

even though i'm in the "mostly smooth" body category, the hair on my face and head is dense and grows really fast. shave in the morning and by 3pm i got as much stubble as it takes some guys 2 days to grow. stubble is pretty much a permanent fixture on me, so i don't fight it.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's interesting how tastes have changed.

Years ago, men were expected to keep their faces as smooth as women's faces, a fad that probably resulted from advertising by razor manufacturers. Having a beard was socially unacceptable. For me, it was quite horrible because I have a tough beard and tender skin. Shaving was slow, painful, slightly bloody, and I always had a rash. Unless I put rubbing alcohol on my face after shaving, it was sore all day. The alcohol was painful, but the pain lasted for only a few seconds. Finally, finally, finally, it became socially acceptable and possible to remain professionally employed with a beard. I stopped shaving and never looked back.

Shaving closely and / or frequently is OK for some guys, but for many of us it is not practical. We men are no longer required to have faces as smooth as women's faces. Some stubble is often considered attractive, and we can have beards of we choose to do so.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That look really worked for me when I was 20; I had to beat the boys and girls off with a stick. Now if I don't shave for a couple of days I look like a homeless person.:eek:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
team stubble.

the boy keeps baby rump smooth during the work week. for extended vacations and the like he fuzzes out in the most smexyified way.

the first day or two plays hell on my skin... but after the first couple of days the hair is long enough to be soft to touch and play.

bonus of man fuzz.. before he heads back the wage slaving i get to watch him shave. i fripping love watching the boy shave his face. one of those odd turn-ons i guess.

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I LOVE stubble, but then again im also a fan of a good beard.

I don't really grow facial hair, and when I do I have a tendancy to turn it into a really bad moustache... which NOBODY wants to see

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stubble's great. Too bad I can't grow one. I only grow facial hair around the mouth (goatee/moustache area)

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think I've shaved more than three times per week since 1991. I look better with some scruff and it suits my personality, too.

Honestly, one of my biggest turn-offs is overgrooming: it's fussy and reeks of mirror-time.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Love it on a guy who is already attractive. On sloppy, dirty guys it just adds to the repulsion factor. What could be worse than an unshaven face with bad teeth?