Do you think a couple of days growth on a mans face looks hot?

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mt bf has the most amazing stubble, makes him look hot. love snogging him; and when he is between my thighs giving me a blow job it is great when he rubs them with his face....... get me off every time

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I like clean shaven. Being a girl, stubble doesn't feel good on my skin.
Really? I've never gotten anything but compliments from girls on the sexy stubble. I've even once, when very clean-shaven, had a girl expressed that she wished i had some 'scratchy.' She didn't speak English well but she was by far the hottest girl I've ever hooked up with, so I keep that in mind.

danjs584

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
love, Love, LOVE stubble! I don't like full grown beards but up to a week's worth of facial hair I think is hot. I use a trimmer at close to the shortest setting about twice a week. If I fully shave my face I look like I'm 15. Shaving also irritates my skin a lot, especially on the sides of my lips.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can be very very sexy....but all about the face- some can pull it off, some can't. (has to be a 'solid' scruff- not that patchy nonsense)

D

deleted3782

I rarely ever grow a beard...but I did last October while attending a conference in Nashville. Not sure why...just wanted to change things up I guess. Maybe it was the whole country vibe.

After four days of beard growth, I made a comment to a really cute friend that I had quit shaving for no reason...and he replied "Ya, and it makes you look really butch". I took that as a huge compliment and kept the beard till I went home a few days later, then I shaved it off. I grew it back again when I was on vacation in January.

Some guys look really good with a beard.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find I get very turned on by a man that hasnt shaved his face for a few days. In the sack he seems super masculine. Even hotter is a man unshaven with a hairy chest.

Do you agree or do you like your man clean shaven?

I like beard stubble. I don't think that it is a matter of laziness about shaving though. I don't like shaving all the time. I do try out different styles...I did have a handlebar stache. Once, I grew a small beard. I had a goatee. I had a Greco Roman goatee...a stacheless goatee. (That looks kinda hot on me.) I have grown a full stache. Then a cop/Marine stache. (which is a more landscaped stache.). I have grown a soul patch before as well.

I don't like the Jeremiah Johnson or ZZTOP or Rip Van Winkle beards...those long beards on men. My dad's brother had that kind of beard.

I don't mind manageable beard stubble or beards. Staches. Goatees. I don't like when a man has beard patches or when the beard looks blotchy. Men should shave their beard growth if it looks fucked up or blotchy looking.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
usually means they are too damn lazy to shave!

Do you get ingrown hair when you shave your legs or armpits, darlin'? I don't enjoy spending hours every day plucking out hairs with a tweezer to avoid unsightly bumps. I'm a busy man and got stuffs to do. Stubble is a necessary way of life for me.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
good question. i have always wondered this also. when i was in my 20s and dating models, they always asked me to have 2 or 3 days of stubble. so of course i obliged. lol.
plus - its a lot easier.
but i always wondered if it was not so attractive since my stubble is really light blonde.
i guess if someone likes it on me, they like blonde guys.