Do You Think About The Possibility of Getting A Woman Pregnant When You Have Sex?

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah man.
I remember i was having sex with a girl and she was desparate for me to cum.
It was like an ego thing for her. It let her feel like she was that hot blah blah. Most guys would cum in minutes, i was taking hours.
I was all good with the sex but the thought of coming inside her even with a condom kind of put me on hold. You hear all of those crazy stories of condoms breaking/ pierced without either person knowing.

I really did have to push for it, i felt pretty dodgy even when i did despite knowing the condom was there. I liked her but not enough to for her to fall pregnant.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
As a woman it is constantly going through my mind. However the funny thing is that so many guys think ALL women are out to trap them into a pregnancy. And i for one would be running straight to the chemist for the morning after pill if an accident did happen.

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ive found the idea of cumming inside a woman to be real turn on BUT ive not wanted to get her pregnant so i never have without protection.

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But doesn't the chance of the condom breaking stay in your mind?

To be honest yes it does.
I feel really stange about coming inside a girl even when wearing one, i just hope that nothing untoward will happen and all is safe.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best thing I ever did was to get my tubes cut. Since that day I have never given it a thought that she could get PG by me! Makes it more relaxed and enjoyable.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was young and stupid, I never really thought much about it at all.

After my wife and I had two kids, I was always thinking abou it. We tired lots of different birth control methods and eventually decided to get a vasectomy.

Vasectomy isn't an option until you've had kids (assming you want them) but it made sex so much better knowing there wasn't a chance of getting pregnant.

D

deleted356736

Never in a million years would I rely on a condom for birth control. My wife was on the pill and that worked well, and later I had a vasectomy. But throughout my life I have never used condoms for birth control with any girlfriends or casual sex partners either.

It was fun to be aiming to get a woman pregnant, and I relaxed a lot more about sex once I had my vasectomy and it was all clear that it worked as it should.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I used a condom, I would pull out and check the condom a few moments before I came - making sure the condom was still intact. I have only had a condom break on me a few times, and each time I felt the change in sensation so I didn't have an "accident" because I changed the condom before cumming.

But even with the women that let me cum inside them, I found myself worried about pregnancy afterwards. But I continued to cum inside them so I guess I was just gonna deal with the outcome had she become pregnant. No one ever got pregnant so....the pill is great!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when I was younger, most gals were on the pill, so no condom needed (yeah!). but I always inquired, and if a condom was needed I did worry about them splitting during sex, which did happen. I have a thick cock, and condoms pretty much came in one size back then(as far as I know). I referred to them as "dick chokers". I had one gf who would not go on the pill because it made her fat(she said) and we consistently shredded condoms, my thick cock and her tight pussy. she got a diaphragm and we ripped it apart the first time we had sex.

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Had this IRISH girl once who would only let you fuck her if you wore 2 condoms....
ironically its easier to break condoms while wearing two fyi; condom on condom friction

but back to the OP;
I have only had one partner we're very strong together and honestly I love the idea of becoming a father :)eek: when I'm 30 or so :tongue:)
But the worry is there. Protected or not she is on the pill and yet that little chance "it" might happen does creep into the back of my mind now and again. No sort of crippling fright or anything of that nature but a sense of awareness.
I will say that I've yet to finish in her (though its more out of my stubborn orgasm than of a fear of pregnancy) but I am deterred somewhat by the concern. That having been said, in any case I am very against the idea of finishing in coitus without protection in this stage in our relationship.

VikingPenis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do - I cum and shoot a lot, and see one girl on a steady basis once a week. I make cream pie's in her, and I alwsy wonder if something goes wrong - her pill or her pessary does not work :eek:

But I love cream pie's too much, so I live with the danger of making her pregnant.......