Do you think bigger guys have better sex?

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the questions are about if size matters to women. Do you think it matters to straight guys? In you mind, are there benefits to the guy to fornicating with a huge sex organ?

Obviously the larger the penis the more stretching of the vagina..hence more pleasure

splatter00

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously the larger the penis the more stretching of the vagina..hence more pleasure
Not necessarily true. All depends on the womens build. Some women can take thicker and longer, some cant.
For example, my ex couldnt take my girth, or length. And im not nearly as big as some of the members here. It was just painful. Her new bf is much smaller, mainly in girth and she says its now pleasurable.
While my wife loved my size when we first started dating, it becomes painful at times if I go to deep (usually during finishing).
I think its safe to say, a womans ideal penis size is average, with it sitting on a true gentleman. Sex is about intimacy, And a connection, not about plowing home your giant dick until she cant walk.

I'm always amazed how many ways small men. Cannot except that women prefer larger penises. I've never heard a woman say her I love little pinky dicks .

splatter00

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never heard these comments from a real woman
Again, depends on your lifestyle. If your just going out, and randomly hooking up, the. Your not going to hear it. im soeaking mainly from long term relationships, not one night stands.
Again, my wife life how I was bigger than everyone in her past when we first started dating.
A womans ability to accept size depends on her "natural" lubricant. It tells the vagina to stretch. This is usually its highest with new, exciting situations.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Some positions become easier (the cock doesn't keep falling out) with extra length but others can be painful for the woman.
The visual stimulation is greater with a big dick, cock worshipping is more likely.
The extra volume stimulates more nerve endings in the vagina and anus, with greater force so sex has the potential to be more intense with a big dick (if the guy can keep it hard)
The deepest orgasm triggers are reached with extra length and in anal, if a woman is able, the sigmoid colon can be reached which may provide pleasure to some.

If a big dicked guy knows how to use his tool, he is likely to have better sex than smaller guys. Quickies, deep throat BJs, anal and a few other sex acts won't happen as much unless hung guys find compatible size queens.
So you can't answer yes or no to your queston, the correct answer would be, it depends on who they are having sex with.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not necessarily true. All depends on the womens build. Some women can take thicker and longer, some cant.
For example, my ex couldnt take my girth, or length. And im not nearly as big as some of the members here. It was just painful. Her new bf is much smaller, mainly in girth and she says its now pleasurable.
While my wife loved my size when we first started dating, it becomes painful at times if I go to deep (usually during finishing).
I think its safe to say, a womans ideal penis size is average, with it sitting on a true gentleman. Sex is about intimacy, And a connection, not about plowing home your giant dick until she cant walk.

The question wasn't whether a woman likes a bigger size or not.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again, depends on your lifestyle. If your just going out, and randomly hooking up, the. Your not going to hear it. im soeaking mainly from long term relationships, not one night stands.
Again, my wife life how I was bigger than everyone in her past when we first started dating.
A womans ability to accept size depends on her "natural" lubricant. It tells the vagina to stretch. This is usually its highest with new, exciting situations.

Not asking about whether or not women like it, though I recognize that is key to good sex. The question is do you think bigger guys have better sex.

splatter00

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not asking about whether or not women like it, though I recognize that is key to good sex. The question is do you think bigger guys have better sex.
You do realize better sex is in the eye of the beholder. So assuming its painful, I would assume its not good sex. So size does play into it to some extent. Like the poster above, depends on the guy. Sex is more than just getting hard and going to town.
Heres my thought, guys who are average, or in that realm, most likely concentrate on the womans experience, more than their own. Adduming bc you have a big dick, that sex will be good, will most likely result in a poor lay.
So i guess its all situational

Reactions: rope9839

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You do realize better sex is in the eye of the beholder. So assuming its painful, I would assume its not good sex. So size does play into it to some extent. Like the poster above, depends on the guy. Sex is more than just getting hard and going to town.
Heres my thought, guys who are average, or in that realm, most likely concentrate on the womans experience, more than their own. Adduming bc you have a big dick, that sex will be good, will most likely result in a poor lay.
So i guess its all situational

I don't think most people would think pain = good sex. Just because you have a bigger cock doesn't mean it ends in pain.

But, anyway, I take it your answer to the first question is "no."

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the questions are about if size matters to women. Do you think it matters to straight guys? In you mind, are there benefits to the guy to fornicating with a huge sex organ?

I think a man that knows how to use his dick has better sex.

I think it's most important to know how to use it regardless of the size. I've become a much better lover over the years just from learning what works and what doesn't. Merely shoving in a long fat cock isn't going to give much pleasure!

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
If it does matter to most guys then it's because they think it matters more or are told it matters more. Encouragement/confidence/reenforcement of ideals matter/s when it comes to enjoying things period. I don't think theres basically all that much more enjoyment though. Ask all guys if they enjoy sex and 99.999% will say they enjoy sex a..lll.oot. If theres actually any difference that is. Cause how exactly would a well endowed guy know any different? Penis sharing and trading stations haven't been invented as of yet.

Theres many many different kinds of sex out there and not all of them require a big penis. Hell some kinds don't require a penis at all.