Do you think bigger guys have better sex?

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If the woman is not enjoying having sex with you because it hurts her, generally her reaction to you in bed will reduce your quality of sex.
She may grit her teeth and bear the sex session, however the probability of you getting any more any time soon till any pain dies down is slim.

I say an above average penis is better than XX-tra hung one, we guys get asked to repeat our performances again and again as we satisfy and do not terrify :D

Most of the questions are about if size matters to women. Do you think it matters to straight guys? In you mind, are there benefits to the guy to fornicating with a huge sex organ?

OPs question:

Do you think it matters to straight guys?

If a guys is secure with himself regardless of cock size he can have as much pleasure as John Holmes, Mandingo or any real or imagined big dicks here at LPSG.

Now to some of the other discussion points:

If the vast majority of women were such size queens, men wouldn't have to pull out there cocks they could just lube up their right hand and please all of these vaginas that so blatantly require stretching.

How the fuck do you explain the phenomenon of lesbians, if big cock is the center of the universe? Oh let me guess lesbians only use 12" strap on right? Get fucking real.

I have fucked and gotten women as well as myself off that had husbands and or boyfriends that may or may not have had a bigger cock than me. Try swinging sometimes if you question this logic, it may enlighten you.

I find the whole "big cock" superiority thing at times smacks similarly of racism. So because you were born with something or a certain way this makes you better? Fuck off.

Don't get me wrong I'll celebrate a big dick with the next ass clown on this site, but don't take it to extremes.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The question is do you think bigger guys have better sex.
I think bigger guys can have better sex, but so can medium and small guys as well. It's a cliche' but it is more about how you use it than size alone. All the women I've been with have complemented me on my dick size, but I was more interested when they complemented on my skills as a lover, which do not rely 100% on my penis size.

Also as a big guy, I have the downside of most women not being able to deepthroat me, and anal was off the table altogether with almost every woman I've been with. From my perspective, that is not 'better sex' as I don't get to experience everything I'm interested in. Anal, I can live without, but I am very lucky to have a woman who can take me 80% of the way orally!

I've been very happy that 100% of the women I've been with were able to vaginally take me fully and completely, and I was able to give them as much pleasure as I was getting from being with them. A woman in sexual ecstasy due to what we are doing with each other is the 'best sex' to me!

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the questions are about if size matters to women. Do you think it matters to straight guys? In you mind, are there benefits to the guy to fornicating with a huge sex organ?

I feel that I can enjoy sex more if my cock is bigger. My erection size can vary a bit, and the bigger it is the more I like it. This is also mixed up with how much pleasure I am giving as well, so it is tough to distinguish my pleasure from hers in that regard.

I feel that a guy with great dick is more likely to produce good sex for both partners than a girl with great pussy. I guess I'm saying the penis and its driver have more bearing on the quality of the sex than a vagina and its owner. Sounds chauvinistic, but I'll stand by it for now.

Reactions: rope9839

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In some ways having a bigger cock leads to more enjoyable sex for a guy and sometimes it leads to less enjoyable sex. I'm pretty big (8x6) and after sleeping with an embarrassing number of women, I have only experienced one partner's vagina feeling loose, which is usually great, as far as sensations for me goes. But I have slept with some girls who were just too tight: sometimes too tight for my comfort, and on occasion, too tight for their comfort--to the point of telling me to "take it out." Definitely not very pleasurable on my end. The same goes for deep thrusting with abandon: some ladies love it with a long cock, but for most, it can be a game ender should you unintentionally score a hard direct hit against her cervix. Guys with 5-6 inches can just get lost in doing what feels good and not have to constantly be aware of what angle you're going in with and how deeply you're planting it.

And while I don't know the acceptance/rejection ratio regarding anal sex with women, I'd wager to say that guys with telephone poles dangling between their thighs get a hell of a lot definitive "No Way"s than cautious "OK, but go slow"s. That's been my experience. I'd chalk that up as one for being less pleasurable having a big dick.

Blow jobs are another arena where it's better having an average-to-small cock. I can't tell you how many BJ's were cut short for me because of a mismatch between a girl's mouth size and that of my cock. I've also heard from many of my female friends who have almost universally concurred that while the big ones are arousing to look at, an average to small cock is more fun to play with in one's mouth, which translates to those guys getting more enjoyable BJs than those "gifted" with way more than a mouthful. And let's add to that the likelihood of getting a "deep throat" blowjob: I've met one girl in my entire life who could manage that with me.

Handjobs? Let's just say that if you're sporting a tree trunk, you view girls with small hands and long nails with equal amounts of trepidation and sheer terror.

But I'm not saying there's no gain in pleasure from having a big dick. If you're a caring lover--in and out of the bedroom--and make sure that your added size is providing your partner with erotic sensations she wouldn't ordinarily experience, her added pleasure makes for your added pleasure, both emotionally and physically. And having a woman just go to town riding your cock and violently coming from it, perhaps more so than she would/could with a less endowed partner, is a definite plus.

Last edited:

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hung men probably attract more interest than smaller men, so they have more opportunity for great sex.

But once you're undressed and getting to it, you still have to be able to do it well enough to to keep your partner interested. A partner who is bored, or worse is uncomfortably in pain, will not lead to great sex or a return invitation.

Being bigger might be a confidence booster--and confidence has an effect on sexual performance.

Short answer: No.

The quality of the sex will be determined by the guy, not his cock. If he and the women he is with are on the same page concerning kinks, turn-ons, pace etc then they'll have a good time. If they aren't I'm the same page then it'll be a worthless fuck.