Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Do you think bisexuality really exists. Do you really think a man whof claims to be bi is really gay and in denial?

This came up in conversation with a few mates who were all straight themselves and most think it is people in denial. Your thoughts please?

Reactions: Voltaire

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've met people who've happily told me that they're bisexual, and lived their lives in a way that suits the label. I've also met people who have claimed bisexuality in the past but have drifted closer to 'mostly homosexual' as the years have gone by. That is just the difference between somebody who has settled on their label, and somebody who is still evolving.

I also have a friend who calls himself bisexual, and will challenge you on the point if you refer to him as gay, but in reality he fucks different dudes on a weekly basis and rarely is anything other than polite and courteous with women he interacts with. The last time he announced he had a 'girlfriend', I think it lasted about a week.

I don't know. I guess you've just gotta judge people by their actions instead of worrying over-much about the labels. If you judge them at all.

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

I don't judge at, moreover observe from a distance. This site can be a microcosm certain cultures, , if not subcultures, that we interact with.

HA... That can "somewhat" reflect what happens here in terms of how someone labels themselves, which I find fascinating.

Someone emailed me a while back and asked if I ever noticed in certain profiles some guys have yet to comment on women, and have that 99-90 straight ratio.

My automatic response was , " No I didn't notice. " Maybe because I'm so fixated at looking at their junk, I didn't notice, what they label themselves is a contrast to what they like on other people's online profile.

Hell, I'm surrounded by worked out , good looking guys who'll let a gay dude doddle them while they're drinking a beer for a few bucks.

And some, Just like guys here, get off of the attention dudes show their beautiful man meat compared to their chicks./ Some have told me they've had a guy blow them /Some have asked, ME to blow them. ** very awkward**

But be dammed if they aren't the biggest male sluts I've ever come across.

Go figure.
Well, 'women's issues' and 'ask a woman' tend to discourage interaction between men and women . . .

deepdubber

Experimental Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of us are bisexual. I do not believe anyone is 100% straight or 100% gay. Your position on the continuum from straight to gay determines your perceived "straightness" or "gayness".

-ridiculous. A continuum has discrete end points. If you understand what a continuum is, then you cannot logically deny a beginning and a conclusion with a normal distribution in between.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
They way sex is physically possible between two men makes me think that bisexuality might be our default state. It might just be our beliefs that keep us heterosexual or homosexual.
If there was no religion telling us how to live our lives, don't you thank that everyone would be fucking everyone like benobos?

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you think bisexuality really exists. Do you really think a man who claims to be bi is really gay and in denial?
This came up in conversation with a few mates who were all straight themselves and most think it is people in denial. Your thoughts please?

No. IMHO, If someone says (s)he's bisexual, that's good enough for me.

Reactions: hunghorse30

Clownlies8

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They way sex is physically possible between two men makes me think that bisexuality might be our default state. It might just be our beliefs that keep us heterosexual or homosexual.
If there was no religion telling us how to live our lives, don't you thank that everyone would be fucking everyone like benobos?
This comment leads me to wonder if we as humans just got it wrong in the beginning. Since all genders have a mouth and an anus, is sex simply supposed to be open to everyone, without titling. We simply use the penis/vagina combination for procreation, and all other sexual acts are left to will. Huh?

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Such dichotomy. Why not be free?

I currently have a boyfriend, but it's quite annoying when he says "you're gay" and I'm like…"buuuuuut I'm not."

I still fantasize about women and could go have sex with one right now. I choose to love him. We love who we love. But who we love isn't necessarily who we are.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I currently have a boyfriend, but it's quite annoying when he says "you're gay" and I'm like…"buuuuuut I'm not."

I still fantasize about women and could go have sex with one right now. I choose to love him. We love who we love. But who we love isn't necessarily who we are.
i love everyone in my family does it mean i'm gay for them?

Reactions: BillM

Do you think bisexuality really exists. Do you really think a man whof claims to be bi is really gay and in denial?

People need to leave shit alone and sort themselves out instead of trying to label out other people.

If its possible for people to be pure straight or gay, why is it such a stretch to believe some people are both?

If someone is admitting bisexuality what or how does that benefit them?

If your "mates" are that dim you may want to curb your leisure time with them or expand your circle for intellectual discussions.

Joboo6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

My gay friend would say the same to me when we were involved. Although I would be involved with girls mainly and I would fool around with him on the side. I never had feelings or desired a relationship in the same way as with a woman. He would say I loved sucking his dick so I must be gay. I admit I did enjoy that but in the same breath he didn't care much for giving oral, he always wanted to do me anal which I wouldn't do. I guess blowjobs weren't good enough for him, he moved on.