View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
man...why don't they have tv programs like this in the states? does the gov't and health officials not realise that they can educate people on a huge scale by showing a program like that on nat'l tv?

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
man...why don't they have tv programs like this in the states? does the gov't and health officials not realise that they can educate people on a huge scale by showing a program like that on nat'l tv?

Think of it this way: the Puritans were so fanatical, that the British didn't want them, so they kicked them out. They believed that the human body was THE DEVIL, and many years later the FCC would be started because a pastor was listening to the radio and didn't like what he heard. The ironic thing is that we're allowed to see simulated violence on TV and in movies, but we're not allowed to see a nipple or a testicle.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Went to a walk in clinic one time with poison ivy on my cock. She doctor was female although not as gorgeous as the dr. in this film but needless to say she was still very very attractive. By the time she was done holding my cock and examining it to see how bad the ivy was, I had one hell of a what I would call a spongy going. Not hard but lengthening all the time. She stopped in time for me to get it back in my pants before getting completely hard. Don't know how he kept from getting completely hard but he did. Maybe they practiced a few times. lol

fun30013

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Having had Testicle Cancer I am pleased to see the video on self exam. I was 27 at the times, and never in a million years did I think about checking out my balls. Learned the hard way! Had to have my right ball removed and chemo for 3 months.

I guess I see the film as a life line, nothing more...just my 2 cents.