Do you think it possible trump won due to election tampering?

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/hillary-clinton-challenge-results/index.html
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...ry-clinton-to-challenge-election-results.html

No evidence currently, but no investigation that would produce such evidence either. Some experts in the field though are starting to question results though...

"The computer scientists believe they have found evidence that vote totals in the three states could have been manipulated or hacked and presented their findings to top Clinton aides on a call last Thursday.

The scientists, among them J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society, told the Clinton campaign they believe there is a questionable trend of Clinton performing worse in counties that relied on electronic voting machines compared to paper ballots and optical scanners, according to the source."

To answer my own question, I personally have no idea, but I consider it in the realm of possibility. I do not see harm in taking a second look at the data / machines by an independent board to make sure the results weren't tampered with (especially considering Clinton's lead of 1.6 million votes nationally).

If Clinton's going to formally ask for a recount in these states, it'd need to happen by the end of this week.

Reactions: trackjock13

Don had his campaign managers and people on the hoof. So did Hilary. Many supporters at a match go because they love the game, to see one team play against another. Those are the supporters a team needs to win.

No matter what the team, if they do not listen to supporters of the game (country), they won't have the backing.

The US people are not to blame for the outcome. It is the Captain of the team, and the team which lost the match.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grasping at straws.
Staunch supporters will always have the view that it was the Refs fault, the judge on the sideline, anyone except their team.

it's like avid music lovers of a particular band. One or two good hits and everything else is a hit to them. In the real world very few bands have music that appeals to everyone all the time. But to the converted, it's how can you not like this track, when in actual reality, it is shit.

Not saying in any way Hilary is shit, she just did not hit the right notes on this occasion.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Might Poor Hillary lose some of her popular votes maybe if the investigation gets really investigative?
And there's always the possibility that evidence could be found to fit the agenda, like a hanging chad or a fake vile of anthrax maybe..hmmmm..like that CBS EXEC said, "its bad for America but great for CBS?"

Reactions: malakos

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If there are legitimate questions about the election results, they should be looked into. That has nothing to do with how good or bad a campaign Clinton ran.

Key word being "legitimate." The article mentions that NO evidence of hacking was found.

Hmmmmm, sounds like the standard liberal response every time conservatives push for voter identification. NO evidence of any wrongdoing has been found. Gotta love it.

Damn commie hackers. Guess we need to go back to the days of paper ballots, and hanging chads.

Reactions: malakos

If there are legitimate questions about the election results, they should be looked into. That has nothing to do with how good or bad a campaign Clinton ran.

Legitimate questions with proof. Ofcourse.

I'm neither a strict conservative or liberal. Like most people. I'll vote for who I think will do the best job or past record. Not because they belong to a particular political party.

I can understand peoples unhappiness and confusion over there when they liked neither candidate very much.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't vote for the far right or far left in any election. That is for party room politics to work out. I would rather be fined and not vote, which I have done, several times.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sure that if it were the other way around, Trump would be getting all lawered up ready to challenge the results of crooked Hillary and the rigged election. Funny, he doesn't mention the rigged election anymore.
Funny, the hacked emails meme, the Russians and Wikileaks meme has also ended..we're back to where it started..only now.,it's President-elect Trump giving daily monologues to the stary-eyed press..relying on after-the-fact articles bereft of insightful Q&A

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sure that if it were the other way around, Trump would be getting all lawered up ready to challenge the results of crooked Hillary and the rigged election. Funny, he doesn't mention the rigged election anymore.

Exactly! Our righty friends here would be all over this if the shoe were on the other foot. This is what I mean about a lack of honesty by republicans.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Exactly! Our righty friends here would be all over this if the shoe were on the other foot. This is what I mean about a lack of honesty by republicans.

They were lawyering up on election day... that is, until it started looking like a win.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
The real trouble is that in many if not most cases this is not even really possible.

The electronic voting machines used, sometimes state wide have no ability to show a vote by vote record AKA a "paper trail" they simply show an end of the day total.

So if a machine in a precinct with 5000 registered voters that going back decades has never had even a 50% turnout shows 4000 votes for the R and 0 for the D and 9 other machines in that precincts polling place shows a total of 2000 votes split exactly 50/50 you then do what ?

There is no way to "recount" anything

There is really NOTHING to "audit"

Reactions: twoton

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The real trouble is that in many if not most cases this is not even really possible.

The electronic voting machines used, sometimes state wide have no ability to show a vote by vote record AKA a "paper trail" they simply show an end of the day total.

So if a machine in a precinct with 5000 registered voters that going back decades has never had even a 50% turnout shows 4000 votes for the R and 0 for the D and 9 other machines in that precincts polling place shows a total of 2000 votes split exactly 50/50 you then do what ?

There is no way to "recount" anything

There is really NOTHING to "audit"
We still use paper ballets that go into a scanner. The votes can always be recounted by hand. (Canada)