Do you think it possible trump won due to election tampering?

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/hillary-clinton-challenge-results/index.html
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...ry-clinton-to-challenge-election-results.html

No evidence currently, but no investigation that would produce such evidence either. Some experts in the field though are starting to question results though...

"The computer scientists believe they have found evidence that vote totals in the three states could have been manipulated or hacked and presented their findings to top Clinton aides on a call last Thursday.

The scientists, among them J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society, told the Clinton campaign they believe there is a questionable trend of Clinton performing worse in counties that relied on electronic voting machines compared to paper ballots and optical scanners, according to the source."

To answer my own question, I personally have no idea, but I consider it in the realm of possibility. I do not see harm in taking a second look at the data / machines by an independent board to make sure the results weren't tampered with (especially considering Clinton's lead of 1.6 million votes nationally).

If Clinton's going to formally ask for a recount in these states, it'd need to happen by the end of this week.

YES, absolutely possible if not PROBABLE. Putin TOTALLY wanted Trump to win, and he'd have the technology and resources available to influence the results selectively.

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh man soros and buffet are not the same person.

I know that moron. I added that just in case you tried to pivot towards Soros like so many of your kind. I notice however how you ignored my calling out your falsehood regarding Buffet. Typical!!!

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
YES, absolutely possible if not PROBABLE. Putin TOTALLY wanted Trump to win, and he'd have the technology and resources available to influence the results selectively.
And conversely, it is TOTALLY possible that the West wanted Porosheko, "the chocolate king" as President of Ukraine, as they want President Assad to stop being President of Syria, ..
A typical American trait, just because We think that way and do it that way, the everyone else MUST do it the same way we do it, and if they don't, they Should

D

deleted15807

^^^^^^^^^^^^More bullshit from the loony left. ^^^^^^^^^^^

What's going to be so prophetic that you live in Florida which is Ground Zero for climate change and in a few short passages of time the shore will be underwater, how will you blame the person in the mirror or the "looney left", God or some other scapegoat? I'm 100% sure you won't blame yourself. Florida can ban the term "climate change" all it wants but the reality waits for no one. You can't change destiny as you vote against your own self-interest and the "whako right wing" of science deniers.

So please do keep voting for climate change denier politicians! Darwinism will take care of you for the good of the planet albeit too late.

Report: Florida at highest risk for flooding from climate change

Last edited by a moderator:

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We still use paper ballets that go into a scanner. The votes can always be recounted by hand. (Canada)

That's how some of our machines work in the U.S. But not all of them. In my state there are approximately 10 different voting machine systems, and at least a couple are entirely electronic touch screens.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
What's going to be so prophetic that you live in Florida which is Ground Zero for climate change and in a few short passages of time the shore will be underwater, how will you blame the person in the mirror or the "looney left", God or some other scapegoat? I'm 100% sure you won't blame yourself. Florida can ban the term "climate change" all it wants but the reality waits for no one. You can't change destiny as you vote against your own self-interest and the "whako right wing" of science deniers.

So please do keep voting for climate change denier politicians! Darwinism will take care of you for the good of the planet albeit too late.

Many climate-change deniers believe in downright absurd end-of-the-world prophecies, but deny REAL climate change that WILL lead to the END of the world.

The GOP and its members are a sad and hopeless lot. We can only educate the malleable young from wanting to join the White Trash Party with its Pussy-Grabber PreZ.

Reactions: techpump
D

deleted15807

Many climate-change deniers believe in downright absurd end-of-the-world prophecies, but deny REAL climate change that WILL lead to the END of the world.

The GOP and its members are a sad and hopeless lot. We can only educate the malleable young from wanting to join the White Trash Party with its Pussy-Grabber PreZ.

Sad and hopeless is right and it's the verdict they have delivered to the world. Even with the Paris Agreement things were not looking good with each month setting a historical record high. If that agreement falls apart well it will just hasten the inevitable.

Reactions: BIGBULL29

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Sad and hopeless is right and it's the verdict they have delivered to the world. Even with the Paris Agreement things were not looking good with each month setting a historical record high. If that agreement falls apart well it will just hasten the inevitable.

Many in the GOP tout CLEAN COAL. How in the hell can coal be considered clean?

Reactions: trackjock13

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Climate change? Really? lolololololololololol The fucking climate has been changing for thousands of years. You ever do any in-depth research. Oops, your not into that just believe Al Whore and Horbama and the MSM.

I bet you believe in the Easter Bunny and Snow White and Unicorns and I bet you voted for HilderBeast.

lolololololololololololololol

Oh and Al (The Whore) Gore is correct to I bet. lolololololololol.

Follow the money dumb ass.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can fool the idiots all the time.

The sky is falling. The sky is falling. The sky is falling. The sky is falling.

Run Forrest RUN! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Guess I nee to put you back on Ignore. Or is that Al ignore?

Reactions: kingjf64

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I love your comments SO MUCH!!! Please keep posting I need sane people like you to read content from, not these super trolls that support a President (I just threw up a little in my mouth using that word in reference to who will be in the white house next year) that supports people who support Nazi ideology

D

deleted15807

Climate change? Really? lolololololololololol The fucking climate has been changing for thousands of years. You ever do any in-depth research. Oops, your not into that just believe Al Whore and Horbama and the MSM.

I bet you believe in the Easter Bunny and Snow White and Unicorns and I bet you voted for HilderBeast.

lolololololololololololololol

Oh and Al (The Whore) Gore is correct to I bet. lolololololololol.

Follow the money dumb ass.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can fool the idiots all the time.

The sky is falling. The sky is falling. The sky is falling. The sky is falling.

Run Forrest RUN! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Guess I nee to put you back on Ignore. Or is that Al ignore?

Wow. I can see blood coming out of your eyes, out of your wherever.

If I were you I would focus on my GED before I bashed science.

JulieIn
FloodedNaples...your future awaits you....

http://geology.com/sea-level-rise/florida.shtml

wow Julie really is quite mean, isn't she? I only thought men could be this mean

Well given she doesn't have a whole lot to work with but anger, ignorance and animosity her responses are not too surprising.

Many in the GOP tout CLEAN COAL. How in the hell can coal be considered clean?

bigbull it's straight out of 1984. Their terms are the exact opposite of reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I love your comments SO MUCH!!! Please keep posting I need sane people like you to read content from, not these super trolls that support a President (I just threw up a little in my mouth using that word in reference to who will be in the white house next year) that supports people who support Nazi ideology

Thank you! I do appreciate the compliment.

Thousands upon thousands upon thousands of people all over the country feel just like you do, We're in a dark place now. Progressives feel that they just got slapped with such an unbearable injustice. I'm still trying to "wake up."

I still can't believe that thing has been elected PreZ. Just pray daily that it has the shortest presidency on record. Maybe - and we can only pray - that that thing will tweet itself out of the White House.

The truth is the truth.

Alt-Right is just a euphemism for white supremacy ideology. It is what it is.

^ Trump gave the KKK/all bigots a warning. He said, "Stop it." He means business. He's a PreZ for all Americans - you can be sure about that. LOL.

Last edited:

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you! I do appreciate the compliment.

Thousands upon thousands upon thousands of people all over the country feel just like you do, We're in a dark place now. Progressives feel that they just got slapped with such an unbearable injustice. I'm still trying to "wake up."

I still can't believe that thing has been elected PreZ. Just pray daily that it has the shortest presidency on record. Maybe - and we can only pray - that that thing will tweet itself out of the White House.

The truth is the truth.

Alt-Right is just a euphemism for white supremacy ideology. It is what it is.

^ Trump gave the KKK/all bigots a warning. He said, "Stop it." He means business. He's a PreZ for all Americans - you can be sure about that. LOL.

What worries me is IF Trump goes away, how could we deal with PENCE???? At least the Prez elect is clearly in it for the money, the VP elect seems hell-bent on turning back the clock on gay rights, womens' issues, and FAR too right. Trump is just a high dollar snake oil salesman and too many people fell for his con game.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Sargon, if I'm not mistaken, wasn't surprised that the orange orangutan had won. I believe he was skeptical all along about Hillary winning. He saw it coming. He sensed the doom.

I was taken by surprise. I still can't wake up.

Michael Moore had predicted it all along.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual