Do you think it possible trump won due to election tampering?

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

He opposed Socratic dialogue to "political correctness," when in fact, there's nothing incompatible about the two. If anything, they go hand in hand. Once you engage in racist, sexist, or homophobic diatribes, real dialogue comes to an end.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He opposed Socratic dialogue to "political correctness," when in fact, there's nothing incompatible about the two. If anything, they go hand in hand. Once you engage in racist, sexist, or homophobic diatribes, real dialogue comes to an end.
What about islamophobic diatribes..as opposed to anti Israel/Zionist rebranded anti-Semitic diatribes? One is exploited the other is punished

Glad I don't have to deal with that BS.
In some ways, it's a way of retaliation against the establishment, in sort of a way. If everyone did it, then there would be change. But we all know most are led like sheep. It's good to have an avenue when the establishment knows you do not Baa Baa when they want you too.

I've always had this thought also, that if you were injured on the way to vote when it it is compulsory through government legislation to do so, if you were injured through car accident or other, It would leave an avenue open to sue the government for injury carrying out their request you vote or are fined for not doing so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: malakos

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is such an ordained process and from granularity to roll up, where they review what was given vs. reported... large anamolies would be significant. T

ampering is more important in local politics. Here in San Francisco... they post the voter rolls on the door, outside the polling place, and I can see who already VBM'd, then roll up and say I'm Joe Whomever on 674 Valencia St, then Mary Ross on 490 Guerrero... over and over and over. Morn, noon and night.

They are not allowed to ask for my ID, and I can contribute to swaying a Board of Supervisors in a major GDP producing city.