Do you think it's possible???

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
To be on a forum like this without getting into a single really annoying arguement with anyone!!!

Who cares?

Or without encountering some complete twat who completely rubs you up the wrong way with silly sly remarks???
I think I get it. Maybe I get it from you.

While putting words in your mouth and making out you are attacking them!!!

I'll answer that if you'll stop calling me an arrogant asshole.

I'm a pretty peaceful person in everyday life BUT even I after just over a month on here have now managed to encounter such an
agitating individual. :mad:
You have not. Now shut the fuck up and stop picking fights with everybody.

grrrr.

Would be interested to hear peoples thoughts on the matter!! :smile:

x
Yes, but would be even care about your whiny-assed opinion? Are you actually self-important enough to believe we are?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
If you have a thought, viewpoint or idea it is almost impossible not to encounter individuals who differ. Most of the people here are very intelligent, decent and well mannered people, but like life there are always others who lack diplomatic and social skills. I feel we can all gain insight from others, I also feel the "ignore" feature here offers something we don't have in real life.
I'll have two of whatever you're having.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Absolutely not. Sometimes it seems your not allowed to express a single opinion without someone calling you immature or a moron. Damn like one persons opinion is so much more valuable then anothers.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if you put a little vanilla or saffron in ice tea it's just that much yummier. booze has been known to keep the mood lifted too.

ML

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, it is not possible. But that is the internet in general. I am on other forums on a variety of subjects and it is pretty much the same everywhere. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. You cannot change the world. What you can do is choose to respond or not. Or choose how you respond. A great comment above by nudeyorker was mentioned about taking the high road. Best advice yet.

I used to love getting into it with people because I thought its was fun. Now, I think its just lame and ignore people when they are obviously looking for a fight.

You give them the power when you give in to your weakness, which in this case, seems to be defending yourself or justifing you actions.

Good luck!!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, it is not possible. But that is the internet in general. I am on other forums on a variety of subjects and it is pretty much the same everywhere. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. You cannot change the world. What you can do is choose to respond or not. Or choose how you respond. A great comment above by nudeyorker was mentioned about taking the high road. Best advice yet.

I used to love getting into it with people because I thought its was fun. Now, I think its just lame and ignore people when they are obviously looking for a fight.

You give them the power when you give in to your weakness, which in this case, seems to be defending yourself or justifing you actions.

Good luck!!
Thank you....Can I quote you?

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amber you are tipping your hand with this thread.

Good point... I know, I know...

BUT he was sooooo annoyinggggggg....

I mean jeez its not like I hate him I don't even know him.

It was just bloody aggrovating but I take your point... I'll have a look at that youtube thing!!

All sounds a bit O.T.T!! :smile:

Amber,
Don't worry about it. Its just a hair flip!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Absolutely not. Sometimes it seems your not allowed to express a single opinion without someone calling you immature or a moron. Damn like one persons opinion is so much more valuable then anothers.

Have you considered the possibility that maybe you are an immature moron? I'm not calling you that - but, you know, it's a possibility, right? :wink:

Amber,
Don't worry about it. Its just a hair flip!

That's the crying Britney fan!! He should take his own advice :yup:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be on a forum like this without getting into a single really annoying arguement with anyone!!!

Or without encountering some complete twat who completely rubs you up the wrong way with silly sly remarks???

While putting words in your mouth and making out you are attacking them!!!

I'm a pretty peaceful person in everyday life BUT even I after just over a month on here have now managed to encounter such an
agitating individual. :mad:

grrrr.

Would be interested to hear peoples thoughts on the matter!! :smile:

x

I know that I sometimes piss people off. I can only choose whether or not I get pissed off back.

Most of the time, it's just not worth it (to get pissed off back).

Peace, my brothers and sisters!

:wink:

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Who cares?

I think I get it. Maybe I get it from you.

I'll answer that if you'll stop calling me an arrogant asshole.

You have not. Now shut the fuck up and stop picking fights with everybody.

Yes, but would be even care about your whiny-assed opinion? Are you actually self-important enough to believe we are?

I havn't had an arguement wiv you....do you feel left out dear??? x