Do you think my roommates want to hookup with me?

JPREID51

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am gay guy and i live with 2 straight guys for a year and i have a feeling that they want me to hookup with them but they never going to ask. I am not attracted to them but i don't mind a hookup to settle their curisoity. They ask me alot about gay issues and my one housemate is very comfortable with me laying next to me in my bed in only his boxers watching a movie/series. They would also come into my room late at night after midnight to have random chats. They play this game where they throw objects eg tv remote at the others balls or use their finger to poke the other into pain they started with me now recently but i could never poke them on their balls but do throw my cellphone gently. They youngs guys 20 and 24 what do you think I am reading in to much ?

B_jasonbig

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think your reading into nothing, these seem like perfectly normal innocent things roommates get up to, if everytime i saw my roommate in his boxers, or we talked about sex or relationship matters, i wouldnt leave the house for all the so called sexual tension we'd be having... sounds like youve got roommates who are just treating you like a roomate

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^^ they are being normal guys, at one of my past jobs, we use to dry hump one another when we thought that the person just got the shaft / dirty job or mistreated / more work given to them out of the blue.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think #1, you should feel honored, and #2, you should leave things as they are.

Many "straight" guys would not feel comfortable enough to act normal and natural around a "gay"guy. Too afraid that the gay guy will think it's ok to hit on them.

Especially since you're not attracted to them, continue to show them that they can feel safe and comfortable around you, and don't mistake their trust for come-on's.

JPREID51

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They do trust me after we been living 2gether for a year and i think that because this is their first time that both of them have lived with a gay person they have just been curios 2 find out more about gay ppl rather than wanting to do the deed. I do feel sometimes that they hang around me at night after a couple of drinks to get maybe a quick bj at the most but i am professional enough to just talk about normal stuff and hint that i am tired and want to sleep. I assume that alot of straight guys like bj's and sometimes if you have had nothing in a while you might not care who gives you one ?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think of its been a year, you should all be comfortable enuf to have a decent chat about there curiosity, and if yr willing to offer them a oncer' then go for it .. pay to ensure its there choice as to going a step further
If yr older, and it sounds you are, dont pull the age / wiser trick .. just let them make there decision, then again a year sharing, seems you guys have a decent understanding.
If they say no, at least you all know where you stand.
I am one for assisting youngers in what MAY be a small problem for them, you have to decide with them, if it is, they obviously feel comfortable in your presence.
All GOOD, wonderful situation to be in i think haha an a lil envious hah,

matelalique

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've lived as an openly gay man with many straight men, and their behaviour sounds totally normal to me. I've hit on one or two of them (one of which ended in tears), and blown another after a night of heavy drinking for both of us (which did not end in tears, but he refused to talk about it).

Young straight guys are going to be curious about your sex life once they become comfortable with you - a lot of mine ask me incredibly personal questions, which I'm cool with. My suggestion would be to tell them a story about a straight buddy who had come home horny from an unsuccessful date and needed a buddy to help him out - and make up said story if necessary. That sends the message that it is cool to ask if they want to, and it doesn't automatically make them gay.

And then leave it up to them. If one of them is interested, he'll come home drunk next weekend and want to hang out in your room and start talking about how he wished he got more blowjobs.

Good luck.