Do You Think NBA Player Wally Szczerbiak is HOT?

mnrocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can anyone share your thoughts about this Ukranian NBA Star Wally Szczerbiak, If he's hot or not?

For you to Judge here's the collection of Pics

What do YOu Think? :confused:

Fuk yeah!! He used to play in Minnesota. Hot ass man!!
I have a great shot of him somewhere playing b/ball in a driveway of a house. I'd drink his bathwater!!

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
Yes. And he's also a really nice kid. I was is an Irish pub in Minneapolis two years ago and he came in with some friends and sat at a table next to mine. Very friendly and fun. Signed autographs freely. Not at all snobby or aloof.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Yes, I definitely think he's hot!

I first got into him back when he played for the T-Wolves. What originally caught my eye about him was that he usually showed a fairly visible dickhead in his uniform shorts. I've attached some pics that kind of show what I'm talking about..

Attachments

billybones

Superior Member
Media
Not only is he HOT!!!! But I've slept with him! His cock is almost 17 inches long and he KNOWS! how to use it. I met him one night at a local gay club and I only got to sleep with him because I was the 2nd hottest guy there, after him! Other's don't know he's gay...he wore a similarly hot face mask to conceal his "identity! By the way, I was so hot that he was actually willing to bottom for me! He said it was his first time, but he enjoyed it so much I can only assume other's had done as much for him, before me!

He also invited me to meet his polish parents, but I declined because I knew too many jokes.

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have lusted for him for a few seasons now!!!!! Even though I am a die-hard Spurs fan and in lust for Manu Ginobli as well...

The same here except I lust for Tony Parker. I'm so jealous of eva.
Wally is a real hottie. been looking at him for years. But the Spurs, and Tony are #1

garyemenson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not only is he HOT!!!! But I've slept with him! His cock is almost 17 inches long and he KNOWS! how to use it. I met him one night at a local gay club and I only got to sleep with him because I was the 2nd hottest guy there, after him! Other's don't know he's gay...he wore a similarly hot face mask to conceal his "identity! By the way, I was so hot that he was actually willing to bottom for me! He said it was his first time, but he enjoyed it so much I can only assume other's had done as much for him, before me!

He also invited me to meet his polish parents, but I declined because I knew too many jokes.

On a serious note, is he really gay?

Aside on Wally I'll take also on Pau Gasol... hot!!!

B_Hunkspedia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But For me... Parker compared to Wally... I must choose Wally, he is taller than parker and I'm sure he is also taller in terms of below the belt.