Do you think of a straight guy friends to help you jerk off

Do straight guy friends jerk off with thier best straight guy friends? I want to hear from you telling me about it you are status guy who has jerked off with a straight guy buddy.. I am looking for new straight guy buddy to tell stories about girls jerk off with on Skype ID

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome, I must commend you in using the word straight 5 times in one paragraph.
My personal answer is No; but I cannot; and will not speak for all

images

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome, I must commend you in using the word straight 5 times in one paragraph.
My personal answer is No; but I cannot; and will not speak for all

images
in the time ive known you ronin i can comfortably say you can speak for me as my answer is the same lol

Short answer - No read @ronin001

Long answer - If you really must, try the ask a "Bisexual" or ask a "Gay" man or possibly even ask the "Women" section, they all have a lot of insight and wisdom in how to pick up guys..

Now if you want to know about eating some pussy, I can probably give you a few pointers

mmmniple

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi.I am no agree with some of the above comments.
I had no done it but i dont belive this be a bi-gay matter (but it is true the line is thin):
They are a lot of people who learn to masturbate with others help (which probably was a better way than most of us did).

Also they are people which share this with pals and dont found bi-gay.For me would be strange (because education and no experience before),but if they are no kiss,fuck,suck.. why does it would be bi-gay?
Also this actions are no bi-gay per-se : a bi-gay person is a person who is able to fall in love with persons of the same gender.

Reactions: hunghorse30

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do straight guy friends jerk off with thier best straight guy friends? I want to hear from you telling me about it you are status guy who has jerked off with a straight guy buddy.. I am looking for new straight guy buddy to tell stories about girls jerk off with on Skype ID

I don't think helping a dude jack off is considered straight.

bfus

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I've jacked off with a straight guy friend but I've never thought about one of them while jacking off.

Reactions: hunghorse30