Do you think of friends cock?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Dickson Derelicked, Nov 21, 2009.

1. D_Dickson Derelicked

I'm a guy who is predominantly stragiht but loves to see a bit of cock. Tonight one of my friends pulled a very pretty girl and I seriously get turned on by the thought of him screwing her. I'd seriously love to see his fat cock, anyone else feel the same about their friends' cock?

2. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

All the time. I even think of coworker's and team mates cocks as well.

3. Dick_Smoker

Dick_Smoker New Member

I am always thinking of my boss's cock. He makes remarks that tend to make me think he is working up to getting a blowjob from me. I was eating lunch one day and he told me he had something he would love to feed me. Last night I asked him to come and look at a broken part. He told me he had something he would love to show me. He is very good looking and I would suck him if I had the chance, but not sure how that would affect the work enviorment.

4. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Being honest, I would have to say yes. I love sex and I love cock and all that so it seems that 24/7 I'm always thinking about mine, his, theirs, yours....damn, I love cock!!!

5. Opalite

Gold Member

+1

I find myself wondering those things about friends, co-workers.. Even just random people on the street. Not always sexual, but also out of curiosity.

6. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

Sure. Just have to wonder sometimes. Comparison motivation and curiosity. And I like to see other guys naked and be naked around other guys.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

No, most of my guy friends I met in Sunday school in the 2nd grade. :cool:

Now my ex-bf has a friend whom I have talked to on the phone and I must admit if he weren't married I might . . . go there. :redface: You know, just to see what it's like with one that big. :wink:

8. D_Wastdayle Shotwadde

As persons that thinks that a big, well-shaped cock are amongst the hottest things on earth, of course I do :wink: And not just about my friends cocks: people I work with, random people etc.

9. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

I would be lying to say that I've not wondered what my mates are packing at all. I don't really try to see them though; If I see them I see them, if not I'm not bothered.

10. tasteslikejellyjam

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I always wonder in passing...
    its a curiosity thing...
    something I would make score cards for... XD

11. hesastar18

hesastar18 Member

Albums:
    ooh no i dont of my friends in that way just doesnt do anything for me.

12. Chriskenney81

Chriskenney81 Member

When I lived with my best friend, saw more of him then I thought I would. Not too bad. His dick matched him, long and thin.

13. bigbulgelicker45

When one of my work friends busted out of the closet (no coming out) a few years ago he showed me pics of his dick on his cell phone. It wasn't bad and when could wear jeans on Friday he was packing pretty good. I had gone out and did the drunken email thing then went "oh shit! what did I just do?"

Even though we're not working together anymore he'll bring it up occasionally and I keep saying, "What are you talking about?" (of course he won't bring it up since I'm not a twink)

And to Dick Smoker- I had a crush on a guy at work for years and he became my manager. One of the best guys I ever met (but whenever he'd talk to me I was like all starry eyed and whatever came out of my mouth never made sense). Since we're both in Michigan you know how the economy is here and I left my job in May and before I left the company, I sent an email to everyone I could think of (including him to say goodbye).

Unfortunately, I made the mistake and after drinking the rest of the day, he sent me an email to my personal email and I confessed how much I had a crush on him. I don't know if he was flattered or pissed (I'll never know) but my fantasies will always remain!

14. greengrass_89

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah I think about my friends cocks all the time. It's normal. Then again, I am gay. but I do look at my gal pals boobies too :)

15. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

ditto...

but it's not like i dwell on and obsess over how big i think a friend's cock or a stranger's cock may be.

i actually have a few male friends who aren't shy about flashing their goods for me and our other friends to see. it's not anything disturbing... i just know them a little better, that's all :cool:

16. badboybryce

badboybryce Active Member

Albums:
    So, you've seen IT before?

17. Opalite

Gold Member

There's a lot to be said about the second dish, just amazing!

18. jockmaestro

Gold Member

All guys think about other dudes' cocks. How can we help it? Straight or gay or in between, men are curious about other men.

19. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

my female cousin is like this about men,mostly celebrities.in fact she loves to look at this site,and constantly asks me to go on it when every she hangs out with me from time to time.
    it doesn't take much to get her to wonder/talk about dicks in general.

20. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I have thought about friends' wives, but not their cocks. Even when I was thinking of cocks, it never occurred to me to think of the ones attached to my friends.

Draft saved Draft deleted