Do you think of friends cock?

Dick_Smoker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am always thinking of my boss's cock. He makes remarks that tend to make me think he is working up to getting a blowjob from me. I was eating lunch one day and he told me he had something he would love to feed me. Last night I asked him to come and look at a broken part. He told me he had something he would love to show me. He is very good looking and I would suck him if I had the chance, but not sure how that would affect the work enviorment.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being honest, I would have to say yes. I love sex and I love cock and all that so it seems that 24/7 I'm always thinking about mine, his, theirs, yours....damn, I love cock!!!

Reactions: Samwood500

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sure. Just have to wonder sometimes. Comparison motivation and curiosity. And I like to see other guys naked and be naked around other guys.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, most of my guy friends I met in Sunday school in the 2nd grade. :cool:

Now my ex-bf has a friend whom I have talked to on the phone and I must admit if he weren't married I might . . . go there. :redface: You know, just to see what it's like with one that big. :wink:

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When one of my work friends busted out of the closet (no coming out) a few years ago he showed me pics of his dick on his cell phone. It wasn't bad and when could wear jeans on Friday he was packing pretty good. I had gone out and did the drunken email thing then went "oh shit! what did I just do?"

Even though we're not working together anymore he'll bring it up occasionally and I keep saying, "What are you talking about?" (of course he won't bring it up since I'm not a twink)

And to Dick Smoker- I had a crush on a guy at work for years and he became my manager. One of the best guys I ever met (but whenever he'd talk to me I was like all starry eyed and whatever came out of my mouth never made sense). Since we're both in Michigan you know how the economy is here and I left my job in May and before I left the company, I sent an email to everyone I could think of (including him to say goodbye).

Unfortunately, I made the mistake and after drinking the rest of the day, he sent me an email to my personal email and I confessed how much I had a crush on him. I don't know if he was flattered or pissed (I'll never know) but my fantasies will always remain!

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
+1

I find myself wondering those things about friends, co-workers.. Even just random people on the street. Not always sexual, but also out of curiosity.

ditto...

but it's not like i dwell on and obsess over how big i think a friend's cock or a stranger's cock may be.

i actually have a few male friends who aren't shy about flashing their goods for me and our other friends to see. it's not anything disturbing... i just know them a little better, that's all :cool:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ditto...

But it's not like i dwell on and obsession, how big are their friends? How big was the strangers snakey! Otherwise I'll have Mark get me something else.

i actually have a few male friends who aren't shy about flashing their goods for me and our other friends to see. it's not anything disturbing... i just know them a little better, that's all :cool:

There's a lot to be said about the second dish, just amazing!

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
my female cousin is like this about men,mostly celebrities.in fact she loves to look at this site,and constantly asks me to go on it when every she hangs out with me from time to time.
it doesn't take much to get her to wonder/talk about dicks in general.