Do you think of friends cock?

Ewhit49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ya I do this too. My bestfriend is really well hung and the thought of him fucking some girl turns me on so much. My other friend who I had always wondered about his penis size actually left his phone at my house the other day... And I looked in his pictures out of curiosity and found some naked self pics of himself -- great body and a big flaccid cock to match. Just thinking about this kinda thing turns me on so much..

Reactions: LilBigWang

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I remember when I was 17 I had this friend who was really good looking. I could swear he used to flirt with me, although he was straight, he was very sexual. For example he used to work out and then he asked me to feel his pecs and biceps to measure his gym progress. He had an amazing toned body!

One night we had a school dance (like a prom) and I remember late in the evening they put on a slow dance song. He started dancing with this girl and I took a seat in the corner. He kind of smiled at me and then started passionately kissing the girl but in between kisses he kept looking at me and making sure I was watching. I got so turned on. I remember fantisising about them going outside and her blowing him (that was my wanking fantasy for a while after that!). The weird thing was that I am mostly straight but the girl didnt feature in the fantasy at all.. in fact I imagined being her and sucking his cock. I had seen it many times in the locker room showers etc and it was so beautiful. The next day after the dance he asked me (in front of a few other guys) if I enjoyed watching him kissing. I was so embarassed and I denied that I was watching. It was not a great thing for him to have done but he had a naughty grin.. I know he enjoyed me watching.

Reactions: terroi
D

deleted3782

I do for guys I think are attractive, and most other guys in my life. Not saying its always sexual, but in some cases just as a point of comparison.

When I was younger I would act on my curiosity by positioning myself in a way that I would see my friend's dicks. Maybe I would carry a conversation through their changing into a swimsuit, maybe I would take a quick peek through a keyhole, or maybe I would climb up a drain pipe to a rooftop to watch them take a shower. That's a whole other thread...

Good thing I grew up and out of that practice! :rolleyes:

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was younger I would act on my curiosity by positioning myself in a way that I would see my friend's dicks. Maybe I would carry a conversation through their changing into a swimsuit, maybe I would take a quick peek through a keyhole, or maybe I would climb up a drain pipe to a rooftop to watch them take a shower. That's a whole other thread...

Dude, I admire your honesty. Thought I was the only one who did crazy shit like this when I was younger. Curiosity and horniness can be a lethal combination, huh. . .:wink:

To answer the OP's question, I played sports with most of my really good friends back in high school or college so there's really no mystery there. But in all honesty, I have wondered about a few of my newer friends but I don't spend any time or energy trying to get a glimpse.

D

deleted3782

Dude, I admire your honesty. Thought I was the only one who did crazy shit like this when I was younger. Curiosity and horniness can be a lethal combination, huh. . .:wink:

We should start a "To what lengths have you gone to see cock" thread. :biggrin1:

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I try to analyze and visualize most men if time permits on how well indowed, long, or girthy they may be. Or, whether they trim or shave their pubes. Never visualize anyone bigger than me. Even though I consider myself straight, I think in the right situation I might be tempted to go bi but only orally.

With women, it's more like whether they trim or shave clean and whether they have large puffy labia or small thin tight labia(large engorged with blood is ideal). As far as facial, I think thin lipped women to be bitchy while full lipped women to be more loving. Maybe that could apply down below.

fow

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not interested in most guy's cocks because I haven't seen them, but occasionally I meet a guy who is very attractive and I wonder if his dick matches the rest of him. I also find myself only interested in cocks that I think are sexy, erotic-looking and big. I guess I'm shallow around my penis interest. ;-)

Yeah I think about my friends cocks all the time. It's normal. Then again, I am gay. but I do look at my gal pals boobies too :)
I wonder if females are more pissed when a straight guy stares at their boobs or if a gay friend does it? And is the "it's okay I'm so gay" answer plausible?

--------------------------

to answer the OP's question. I don't think of friends but co-workers. There was this guy whom use to work I currently and still work and I so wanted to give him a BJ. I really didn't care what he was packing he was hot as well...but the thought of what he had down there kept me hard for days on end. And now I just have wondering thoughts nothing serious about several of my co-workers.

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We should start a "To what lengths have you gone to see cock" thread. :biggrin1:

Now that would be a funny thread and one that I don't think has been done yet. You may as well get things started by elaborating on climbing up the drain pipe. There's no doubt a good story waiting to be told in that one experience :smile:

samfro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ya after seeing my big dicked friend screw my gf I can't seem to get the event out of my mind. Kind of haunts me as i'm falling asleep.

london_bi

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, I always like to see what the other dudes are packin and imagine what they're doing to their girls with it.

Always wonder who's a show-er and who's a grow-er too... Anyone else wonder that? Hard to compare since you don't know.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pretty much now, all my friends I also have seen at sex parties and such, so know what their cocks look like. I obviously don't get that "can't have sex with my friends" thinking. I enjoy sex with my friends.

In college, I wanted to check out my two best buds cocks. We had talked about size and what matters, one insisted he was very girthy, the other long and thin, but I they were straight and I was a bit more conservative then I am now, so did not get the chance to check them out.

Reactions: Kalelothran

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a guy who is predominantly stragiht but loves to see a bit of cock. Tonight one of my friends pulled a very pretty girl and I seriously get turned on by the thought of him screwing her. I'd seriously love to see his fat cock, anyone else feel the same about their friends' cock?

Yes, I have the same feeling about my friends' cocks.