Do You Think Pete Buttigieg Is Hung?

iwantitfree

Sexy Member
Media
I wonder why Pete doesn’t play up his looks more on the campaign. Last night on the debate stage it was so refreshing to see his young face next to all those old farts. I’m thinking he must have a nice body under that suit too. He could totally pull off some “looks” if he wanted to look less “stuffy”. I bet his campaign is just trying its best to un-sexualize him so as not to bring the idea of him having gay sex into people’s minds.

I mean, I found this thread cause my thirsty ass was searching for maybe some shirtless pics of him or something but there’s absolutely nothing out there. BTW, all the people saying he’s a top, I think you’re wrong. He’s a total bottom. He’s like a strong woman who puts on a power suit and mans up to compete with the boys but at home she’s a total submissive whore for her husband. Chasten is the man of that house.

I wonder why Pete doesn’t play up his looks more on the campaign. Last night on the debate stage it was so refreshing to see his young face next to all those old farts. I’m thinking he must have a nice body under that suit too. He could totally pull off some “looks” if he wanted to look less “stuffy”. I bet his campaign is just trying its best to un-sexualize him so as not to bring the idea of him having gay sex into people’s minds.

I mean, I found this thread cause my thirsty ass was searching for maybe some shirtless pics of him or something but there’s absolutely nothing out there. BTW, all the people saying he’s a top, I think you’re wrong. He’s a total bottom. He’s like a strong woman who puts on a power suit and mans up to compete with the boys but at home she’s a total submissive whore for her husband. Chasten is the man of that house.
Frankly I can’t see either of them being a top, or a very good one at least. Perhaps two bottom boys who just suck each other’s cocks a lot.

D

deleted1000652

I like how some of y'all talking shit about him in past posts are now creaming your spinach over his beard photos. Haha

It’d be fun to suck his cock to make him feel better. Good showing little budddy! Slurp slurp

Reactions: tex466