Do You Think Pete Buttigieg Is Hung?

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Exactly right - I want him on his knees - ass in the air - with nothing but his black dress socks pulled up high while I eat his hole out
mmm i suck on his sweaty sack pull those black dress pants that look so tight on him !

Reactions: 4208171

As I’m taking a piss this morning, wondering if my basic meat would be good enough for Pete

Attachments

Reactions: hypolimnas

I really really really wonder how he has sex. You know it’s professional and and with technique.

That’s Harvard lead military grade presidential sex. You can’t get any better.
Yep dude knows how to please I’m sure

If I ever was at his house I would tell chasten to pls fix me some hot tea and show me to Pete’s dirty laundry - preferably a pile of his dirty jocks

I’d also like to wrap one of his black sox on my hog and beat off in it

Gio3421

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's a soulless career politician, no more, no less. He has already flip flopped on several policies, going from an agenda that had elements that served the average person to one that that heavily favours big business instead. No doubt because like most politicians, they make sure to line his pocket well. His rise also isn't something awe inspiring either, being bankrolled by the aforemntioned and propped up by a media and Democratic establishment who favour status quo politicians who don't rock the boat too much... it's a no brainer.

He is also insufferable. More than once during the debates he acted all smug thinking he made a great point only to get demolished by Warren and even Klobuchar. Also talks in ridiculously hollow platitudes ripped straight from the Obama 2008 playbook. That shit didn't work for Beto O'Rourke so no idea why he is trying the same old crap now in 2019/2020, most people have wised up to the fact vague "inspirational" quotes aren't good replacements for solid policy proposals.

He is going to have a big impact on shit. He is no different to all the politicians in DC except with "imma gay who served in the military" shtick which unfortunately means diddly squat.
Agreed

Reactions: Basch and craems

craems

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love the contrast of his supporters trying to defend/ignore his inability to handle a tiny little racist town screaming HES PRESIDENTIAL and a bunch of horny men talking about his cock and hairy ass. This is why I love this fucking site lol

PS Pete is totally an ugly-cute guy. The kind who when you first start working in his office you think “no thanks” but after six months you start to think “...unless......?” Lol