Do you think Rand Paul is hot?

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
no... politicians are NOT hot....none...never....maybe Sara Palin in her youth...that's it..we are not talking about their beliefs....exterior only...

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NOT Hot at all. Jack Conway is hot. What a shame on that election. Also, he is a tea bagger, not Republican.
Another Hitler in disguise, I think. So is Cruz. How did Texas get to be so fucked-up. George W. I guess. They all need to experience water-boarding.

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't get past his politics. If he were standing there stark naked with a studded dog collar on, I'd walk right past him. His politics are hateful and so is he.

clarkwest

Superior Member
Media
Kentucky Senator Rand Paul (R) worried the defeat of the Defense of Marriage Act could lead to the legalization of human-animal marriages.

“I think this is the conundrum and gets back to what you were saying in the opening — whether or not churches should decide this,” Paul said on Glenn Beck’s radio show. “But it is difficult because if we have no laws on this people take it to one extension further. Does it have to be humans? You know, I mean. So there really are — the question is what social mores, can some social mores be part of legislation?”

“Historically, we did at the state legislative level, we did allow for some social mores to be part of it,” the Kentucky Republican continued. “Some of them were said to be for health reasons and otherwise, but I’m kind of with you, I see the thousands-of-year tradition of the nucleus of the family unit. I also see that economically, if you just look without any kind of moral periscope and you say, what is it that is the leading cause of poverty in our country? It’s having kids without marriage. The stability of the marriage unit is enormous and we should not just say oh we’re punting on it, marriage can be anything.”

Paul had previously said he opposed DOMA, a federal law that prohibited same-sex couples from receiving federal marriage rights and protections. However, he only opposed the law because it potentially gave the Supreme Court an opening to legalize same-sex marriages nationwide.

clarkwest

Superior Member
Media
Love how gays scream, "DON'T JUDGE ME!" But then this guy goes off and does exactly that. (By the way, I'm gay; so no, I'm not a homophobic heterosexual spewing hate.)

i don't hear gays screaming "don't judge me" i hear them screaming "I AM A TAX PAYING LAW ABIDING CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES, NOW GIVE ME THE FUCKING CIVIL RIGHTS I DESERVE!!!!!!"