Do you think Rand Paul is hot?

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Love how gays scream, "DON'T JUDGE ME!" But then this guy goes off and does exactly that. (By the way, I'm gay; so no, I'm not a homophobic heterosexual spewing hate.)

I agree. First off, the original poster specifically ask the question---disregarding politics. Good Lord, he's not like Hitler or Stalin or something! Even though I don't personally find him that attractive (though in the picture attached he did look pretty good.), the original poster did not provoke all of the hatred.

I'm not a Repulbican. I would not vote for Rand Paul. However, if I found him physically appealing, I'd say so.

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree. First off, the original poster specifically ask the question---disregarding politics. Good Lord, he's not like Hitler or Stalin or something! Even though I don't personally find him that attractive (though in the picture attached he did look pretty good.), the original poster did not provoke all of the hatred.

I'm not a Repulbican. I would not vote for Rand Paul. However, if I found him physically appealing, I'd say so.

I'm not so sure about those Tea Party types. I think they'd go further to the right to get support. I read about one of them today, NOT Rand Paul. This guy was running for the legislature in Oklahoma. He actually said he wouldn't right it into law, but he could see how stoning gays could be the right thing to do. After all, it's in the Bible. I just don't trust anyone in the Tea Party.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

ITA. I think it's possible to disagree with someone's political beliefs but still be able to find someone attractive. It's not as if you're going to be in a close, personal relationship with the the person, nor will be wanking over the thought f the person, you're simply stating that the person isn't bad looking. I never voted for George W. but the two times I happened to meet him, I couldn't help but notice that he was a very handsome man.