Do you think that CAVEMEN...

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
and/or cavewomen had oral sex with each other?

You know ...our ancestors from 100,000 years ago, I'll just call them cavemem to simplify it.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Probably, I mean if monkeys have enough intellect to do it, I'm sure our ancestors do.
Right. Oral sex is commonly observed in most primate species, both hetero and homo btw, so (at least if you believe in evolution and therefore think we are related to other primates) it seems likely that our ancestors had oral sex. Certainly by the time they became able to draw, sex in general (including oral sex) was a regular part of their subject matter, but that is far, far more recent.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some people today like the smell and taste of Lindberger cheese, so a few cavement must have, despite no crackers or apple slices back then.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think there is some mention in Indian (as in Hindustan) mythology.(That would of course, just be 4 or so thousand years old.)

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When no one washed the funk would just have been perceived as normal. Oral sex is probably as old as sex itself.

I remember hearing a documetary that said that not too far back (I forget the specific century) people only bathed once a year.