Do you think the average penis size is actually more than 6 inches?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by tiger61, Jun 17, 2011.

1. tiger61

tiger61 Active Member

Albums:
    I have talked with a few people.....all women actually, and they told me that the average is more like 7 or 8 inches. Based on their experiences. One woman (my present fuck buddy), told me I was her first under 9 inches. And actually, the 9 incher was smaller than her previous other 2. So what do you think? Is the average actually bigger, or have these women just gotten "lucky"........so to speak.

2. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's a simple equation, just minus 2 inches from whatever your fuckbuddy tells you.

3. D_Harvey Hardcore

D_Harvey Hardcore New Member

Well the only way she would know size for sure is if she measured her previous partners. It is hard to judge size visually because too many other variables affect perception,such as body weight, pubic hair, and thicker penises don't look as long as thinner penises even if the are the same length IMO. Also there have been so many studies (lifestyles, direct, Kingsley) that have given us the 5.5 to 6 inch average it is hard to argue they are not close to accurate.

4. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Average length is going to depend on the exact method of measurement, but even for a fully bone-pressed measurement I suspect average erect adult penis length is at most 6" and probably a bit less.

5. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not to mention, the hundred different ways of measuring. If they are measuring from behind, to the balls, then sure, I believe 7-8 is the average.

6. wilko

wilko Member

Albums:
    Did she measure them?

I've never asked a girlfriend about her ex's penises, and they've never told me about them. I don't get how it comes up in so many of the conversations that LPSGers post on here.

7. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    You know that the measurement of only one penis really matters, right?

8. D_Shia LePoof

D_Shia LePoof New Member

Haha the title called me here I think if you measure from the base of your pubic hair (upper side of shaft) to tip of penis head 5.5 " - 6" is average. She sounds like she got lucky

9. pomaz59

pomaz59 Member

did she dated humans or horses before you?

10. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

It has been argued here before that guys with big cocks probably have more partners on average than those with average or small ones. And I agree. Consequently, a woman's average experience can be skewed relative to the actual average in the male population.

But with that said, I think this particular woman's reported experience seems highly highly unusual. I'm betting that either her perceptions are way off or that she is playing some kind of mind game.

#10 B_bi_mmf, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  11. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

Well, on LPSG, it would certainly appear that way... :biggrin1:

12. B_big_dick18

B_big_dick18 New Member

My penis is average lol it's only 8+

13. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

According to all documented medical information with minor allowances for samples and coincidence the whole thing is a bell curve. The greatest portion of all male penises measure between 5-6 inches. Above average seems to start at 6.5+ and below average seems to start at 4.9 and less. People claiming otherwise are individuals who either on a conscious and sub-conscious level looking for things that are larger.

14. Osiris1234

Osiris1234 New Member

This be 100% accurate and correct.

15. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Let me first start by saying that your "present fuck buddy" is a liar. Point blank, period.

Secondly, there is no way in hell that "average is more like 7 or 8 inches." Average is more like 4-6 inches.

Sounds to me like your women friends were told that 4-6" inches penis were actually 7-8" penises and so they emperically think that those numbers are average.

That's what I was thinking too... :rolleyes:

16. Pitbull

Gold Member

I agree. Without a ruler women usually are off by a few inches.

17. KTF40

Gold Member

Albums:
    No. But I think for the most part, the average size of a penis women will experience over their lifetime is definitely higher than whatever the real average is. I'm sure if there was a study conducted they would find that generally guys with dicks larger than the average have sex more than guys who are less than average, therefore skewing the average that women will experience. Mainly due to confidence and demand issues.

18. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

I characterize cocks as follows:

Attached Files:

19. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There are a few problems with that chart:

1) The "huge" category is virtually a non-existant size. We're talking maybe a few people out of billions.

2) The 6.5-9" range (on the more specific breakdown) seems rather odd.

It doesn't make sense that within a 1 inch range (6.5-7.5") that you can have both 'high average' and 'kind of big'. Would not high average constitute as big?

Simlarly, 7.5-8.5" range is 'big' and 8.5-9" is 'really big'. Is 1/2 of an inch really that much bigger to say it's "really big"?

==

That being said, average penis is definitely not 5-7" inches. Maybe 6" is the high end of average, but 7" should never be considered average. If all the categories on your chart were shifted down an inch or a half, then I think it would be pretty accurate (keeping in mind that were just talking about length, not taking girth into consideration at all).

#19 AlphaMale, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  20. gnawtee

gnawtee New Member

girls estimate size wrong ALL the time... and guys lie about there size, and women take their word for it, not being able to distinguish how big he is from how big he says he is.

Draft saved Draft deleted