Do you think the average penis size is actually more than 6 inches?

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
If all the categories on your chart were shifted down an inch or a half, then I think it would be pretty accurate (keeping in mind that were just talking about length, not taking girth into consideration at all).

Thanks for your comments. However, I don't think that 4 to 6 inches would not be a reasonable definition of "average."

DonaldDraper

Just Browsing
Media
I told a woman that my dick was almost 9 inches and she told me she's never been with a guy that small. So unless she happened to haphazardly only fuck guys with 12 inch dongs, I think that she doesn't have any idea what she was talking about and her perception of penis size was highly inaccurate.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No. But I think for the most part, the average size of a penis women will experience over their lifetime is definitely higher than whatever the real average is. I'm sure if there was a study conducted they would find that generally guys with dicks larger than the average have sex more than guys who are less than average, therefore skewing the average that women will experience. Mainly due to confidence and demand issues.
Well it doesn t make that much difference.
Let us say that the big-ones over 7.05" fuck more than the average ones and small ones.
That doesn t skew the average that women will experience.
Let make the math :
1 on 44 ( +7.05") * 1.1 ( that on average they fuck 10% more women ) is still 1 on 40.
If we define big-ones on a higher scale - it doesn t make any difference.

Only if you can prove that the big-ones on average will have sex with more women at least twice than average, it will skew the average with a noticable factor. ( +4% a +5% ).

* measurements NPBL
* avg NBPL 5.55" error correction 2% ( 5.44-5.66 )

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Let's not forget that for all these studies which conclude penis size as being between 5 and 6 inches, the people who turn up for being measured must be larger than average too then, by the same logic. A guy with a tiny cock is unlikely to volunteer to get himself measured. In which case the actual average could then be closer to 5 inches.

tonedguy90

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the average penis size is between 4.9-6.1 inches and girls always tend to think you are two inches bigger than you actually are.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the average penis size is between 4.9-6.1 inches and girls always tend to think you are two inches bigger than you actually are.
Approx.
If we define the average range as min 2/3 of the population, then
2 on 3 men are between 4.80" and 6.30" NBPL
If we count for bone pressed on avg +0.7", this means :
5.5"-7"
And this means that 1/3 is or smaller or bigger.

If we narrow it down to 1/2 of the population the range is very narrow :
5.08"-6.02" NBPL.(*)

* conversion from decimal to inches

Last edited:

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think its reasonable to think that the average penis seen by a woman is over 6 inches while the actual average is somewhat lower. My guess is that the smallest cocks never see the light of day, so woman don't factor them into their "average."

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think its reasonable to think that the average penis seen by a woman is over 6 inches while the actual average is somewhat lower. My guess is that the smallest cocks never see the light of day, so woman don't factor them into their "average."

Hey, guys with the smallest cocks have needs too!

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well it doesn t make that much difference.
Let us say that the big-ones over 7.05" fuck more than the average ones and small ones.
That doesn t skew the average that women will experience.
Let make the math :
1 on 44 ( +7.05") * 1.1 ( that on average they fuck 10% more women ) is still 1 on 40.
If we define big-ones on a higher scale - it doesn t make any difference.

Only if you can prove that the big-ones on average will have sex with more women at least twice than average, it will skew the average with a noticable factor. ( +4% a +5% ).

* measurements NPBL
* avg NBPL 5.55" error correction 2% ( 5.44-5.66 )

Not sure where you got the "on average they fuck 10% more women number."

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's not forget that for all these studies which conclude penis size as being between 5 and 6 inches, the people who turn up for being measured must be larger than average too then, by the same logic. A guy with a tiny cock is unlikely to volunteer to get himself measured. In which case the actual average could then be closer to 5 inches.

My wife used to work as a nurse in a urology clinic. The urologist told her he felt that average was about 5.25 inches. He also felt that self selection and self measurement made most of the studies overestimate the average. The six inch average basically removes all of the abnormally small and underdeveloped penises from the sample.