Do you think the average penis size is actually more than 6 inches?

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are all these studies from a global sample? If a demographically proportionate number of men from Asia were included it would bring the average down.

I used to say in my younger more sexually active days that if 6" were the average I've never seen an average one. Think it's closer to 7".

D_Richard Lugie

Account Disabled
Media
No it doesn't and I'm not sure how you could possibly draw that conclusion from what I wrote. I don't believe what you wrote and that statement you quoted in no way implies that.

And secondly, I never said they have more sex. I said they have more sexual partners.

My statement simply says that on average, guys with 8 inch dicks have more sexual partners than guys with 4 inch dicks. Not guys with 7 inch dicks, not guys with 6 inch dicks, I clearly said 4 inch dicks. There are exceptions, but they are just that, exceptions.

Exceptions, yes you are going to the two extremes, whereas a guy with an average, slightly bigger or smaller will probably have as many sexual partners as a large man of 8'.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are all these studies from a global sample? If a demographically proportionate number of men from Asia were included it would bring the average down.

I used to say in my younger more sexually active days that if 6" were the average I've never seen an average one. Think it's closer to 7".

Says the guy with no pictures. :rolleyes:

CascadeMDG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I arbitrarily normalize the sex partners I've had to 10, and assume I have an accurate recollection of their package. Then what I've experienced has averaged closer to 7". But, I've also been a bit... "selective" haha

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is an exhausting number of "what's average" threads on here but reading through this one brought up a couple thoughts...

1.) You don't need to be stupid to mis-judge penis length. To this effect, I don't think that "women can't judge size", I think both men and women are guilty of fallability. When you are talking about a difference of an inch or two, it is very easy to be wrong. Draw a line of random size on a wall or large piece of paper and guess to within a 1/2 an inch and see how far off you are...My guess is it may be enough of a margin of error to make the difference between "average" and "big", as defined in various threads and posts

2.) flaccid size most likely plays a role too as a partner will most likely not be seeing you with a rock-hard, most length-showing erection the entire time. A cock that starts out at 3 inches soft and grows to 6 inches may, in retrospect, seem smaller than one that starts out at 5 inches soft and grows to 6 inches.

3.) Although I advocating drawing a line and guessing size, a cock is not a line nor is it two-dimensional. Variations in bend (both side to side and up and down) as well as girth, color, etc. effect visual perception. As an example of this, look at Chris Strokes who, to many people, I believe looks much longer than he really is by virtue of the narrowness of his manhood.

4.) Based upon the limited number of surveys conducted (and as reinforced here by a relative consensus) I believe between 5" to 6" in length is a reasonable assertion.

5.) If you think people (generally) bullshit about length, take a look at some of the girth claims out there

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is an exhausting number of "what's average" threads on here but reading through this one brought up a couple thoughts...

1.) You don't need to be stupid to mis-judge penis length. To this effect, I don't think that "women can't judge size", I think both men and women are guilty of fallability. When you are talking about a difference of an inch or two, it is very easy to be wrong. Draw a line of random size on a wall or large piece of paper and guess to within a 1/2 an inch and see how far off you are...My guess is it may be enough of a margin of error to make the difference between "average" and "big", as defined in various threads and posts

2.) flaccid size most likely plays a role too as a partner will most likely not be seeing you with a rock-hard, most length-showing erection the entire time. A cock that starts out at 3 inches soft and grows to 6 inches may, in retrospect, seem smaller than one that starts out at 5 inches soft and grows to 6 inches.

3.) Although I advocating drawing a line and guessing size, a cock is not a line nor is it two-dimensional. Variations in bend (both side to side and up and down) as well as girth, color, etc. effect visual perception. As an example of this, look at Chris Strokes who, to many people, I believe looks much longer than he really is by virtue of the narrowness of his manhood.

4.) Based upon the limited number of surveys conducted (and as reinforced here by a relative consensus) I believe between 5" to 6" in length is a reasonable assertion.

5.) If you think people (generally) bullshit about length, take a look at some of the girth claims out there

Well said, I agree with all your points! :smile:

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Much appreciated. Thank you

I should have also mentioned that (and I think it is a BIG factor) body size relative to disck size is also a large factor
one has very little to do with the other

but i could be wrong, not sure what a disck is

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think he meant perception wise, a 8 incher won`t look as impressive on a guy who is 6`2 180lbs as opposed to someone who is only 5`7 145lbs.

Exactly

A "disck" is a mix between a compact disc and a penis...They went out of fashion somewhere around the time of 8-tracks

I would say this whole thing is just a misjudgement of size. Of the women that have commented on my size all have over estimated but one. And she happened to be an engineer. :p Look at my pics. Choose the one that makes me look the biggest. Now would you guess that I'm 8.5-9"+? Cause that's what most women seem to think. I only wish I had a true 9" cock.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have you personally measured every cock of theirs?? Or have you just made an estimation?? If you ask a girl what's the average penis length they say you it is 8 ...and we all know it is a big penis as rare as a 6'4'' tall man at least... So the point is, estimation isn't reliable at all and although you got laid with so many partrners you could have wrongly estimated their penises.. some cocks look longer becasue they are thinner,some cocks look short because they are thicker.. What's the average girth in your opinion instead??

You make a valid point, Mystic Wolf! I felt the need to stir up the debate just a bit.:smile: I won't bite on estimating average girth..have had enough fun for one day!:biggrin1:

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What a boneheaded response to my post.

I made no particular reference to my own size and the fact that I have no pictures doesn't disqualify me from commenting on this topic.

Please take your "alpha" edge somehwere else.

Says the guy with no pictures. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would say this whole thing is just a misjudgement of size. Of the women that have commented on my size all have over estimated but one. And she happened to be an engineer. :p Look at my pics. Choose the one that makes me look the biggest. Now would you guess that I'm 8.5-9"+? Cause that's what most women seem to think. I only wish I had a true 9" cock.

Without knowing how tall you are, or how big your hands are- my first educated guess was 7.5.

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Well, by your pics I would say 7 to 7.5

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What a boneheaded response to my post.

I made no particular reference to my own size and the fact that I have no pictures doesn't disqualify me from commenting on this topic.

Please take your "alpha" edge somehwere else.

Really? I could've sworn that when you said:

... I used to say in my younger more sexually active days that if 6" were the average I've never seen an average one. Think it's closer to 7".

... You were implying that your own cock was at least 6+ inches. I guess I just assumed that you'd seen your own dick.

You and anyone else are dreaming if you think that the average length is anywhere near 7 inches long. That was really my bigger point.

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Let me first start by saying that your "present fuck buddy" is a liar. Point blank, period.

Secondly, there is no way in hell that "average is more like 7 or 8 inches." Average is more like 4-6 inches.

Sounds to me like your women friends were told that 4-6" inches penis were actually 7-8" penises and so they emperically think that those numbers are average.

That's what I was thinking too... :rolleyes:

Well, I don't know you. And I take exception to you calling her a liar. I have known her for several years and I would trust her with my life. Literally.

Now, how did she come to her conclusion? Well, my dick is only 4.5 inches long. When she wraps her hand around it, only about 1/2 inch sticks out the top of her hand. Her last X......she said she could get both hands around the shaft with no problem, and at least 1 inch......is not more stuck out the top. So by simple math, it comes out to about 9 inches. And one again, she says this is the smallest she had been with before me.

Once again, I don't know you.......and you don't know her. So I believe her and not you

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I don't know you. And I take exception to you calling her a liar. I have known her for several years and I would trust her with my life. Literally.

Now, how did she come to her conclusion? Well, my dick is only 4.5 inches long. When she wraps her hand around it, only about 1/2 inch sticks out the top of her hand. Her last X......she said she could get both hands around the shaft with no problem, and at least 1 inch......is not more stuck out the top. So by simple math, it comes out to about 9 inches. And one again, she says this is the smallest she had been with before me.

Once again, I don't know you.......and you don't know her. So I believe her and not you

Hmmm, so you did in fact reel us all into a latent SPH thread... I should have known better. :rolleyes:

As for the bolded part: If you were only going to believe her and not anyone else, then why did you make the thread?

True 9 inchers are super rare, bigger than 9 inches is ridiculously rare (if even existant), and the fact that your gf says you're the first that she's even experienced that was less than 9 inches makes her... guess what, a liar!

Last edited:

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmmm, so you did in fact reel us all into a latent SPH thread... I should have known better. :rolleyes:

As for the bolded part: If you were only going to believe her and not anyone else, then why did you make the thread?

Simply for conversation. That doesn't give you the right to start calling people you don't know liars