Do you think the average penis size is actually more than 6 inches?

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The sizes listed above by rational people dead on and long since settled on what real averages are. I must support a couple comments made that point out that if the average is really 5.4 inches that women in general will have an average size experience that is larger than the average though. My general rule is to subtract three inches from what a women tells me she has had. I subtract two from what a guy claims to be.

Funniet, to me, personal experience is from brief sexual encounter with a long time friend. The sex was very enjoyable but the spark of lovers did not ignite so we went back to being friends. I should not admit this but as we were clearly going to cross the line and have sex I was intimidated. Hey, I knew and worked with her many years os things just came up both seriously and jokingly. In a joking mood asking biggest she ever had she smiled and said about twelve by ten around. I smiled back saying that had to be either or maybe both interesting / great. She said both. A year later we are having drinks at a hotel going to take a little test drive. Anyway, I was that size she really likes on regular basis - big enough to fill her up but not too big to hammer away when the time was right. She stated my size right at that point where if any bigger the jack hammer stuff not nice. I feebly brought up my thankfulness that she enjoyed my size given what she had told me. She said that just like I was a tad less, right on the perfect bigness he was just over the perfect size to feel full be not overwhelmed by hammer time. Made me laugh at her twelve by ten given I am not going to be that half size near someone like even if I got to count my length from by taint.