Do you think the older you get the more open you are to sexual experiementation?

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why yes, Earl, I believe that to be true. :smile:

I was pretty conservative sexually in my twenties, but started getting more open sexually in my late thirties. Played with a few women at that time and my sexuality continues to grow. Lots of things I'd try now that I never would have done years ago. More confident now and I feel much sexier. :wink:

What she said . . . with the genders reversed.

While I was open to the idea of fooling around with guys in my 20s, I was much more interested in and primarily focused on and attracted to women in my 20s up until my late 30s. Now that I'm in my 40s, there are things I would do with guys that I just wasn't interested in and were unappealing to me in my 20s.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah. lol.

Not sure if any chick would find me sexually attractive. I guess that's the first hurdle. :eek:

Oh, you're freaking adorable - that's not the problem. It's just that you're so determinedly unhetero....I'd hate to be the woman you test drive, where you go "meh..." or worse "ick!" On the other hand, I'd love to be the person you call the next day for the blow by blow (so to speak) account! :biggrin1:

Willifred

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The older I get the more I understand sexuality to be a fluid thing, like the tides it rolls in and the straight percentage goes up, it rolls back out and the homo gene kicks back in, neither play their part and act in a similar predictable way as the tides do though.

What annoys me is that I can't quantify it or understand why I find certain people attractive at certain times, although I have admittedly given up trying to work out, and accepted that I don't understand, what sexuality is. Which could be down to age.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, you're freaking adorable - that's not the problem. It's just that you're so determinedly unhetero....I'd hate to be the woman you test drive, where you go "meh..." or worse "ick!" On the other hand, I'd love to be the person you call the next day for the blow by blow (so to speak) account! :biggrin1:

I had girlfriends in college and enjoyed fucking them. Nothing quite enjoyable as ejaculating into a nice tight pussy. Looking back though it was clumsy sex. My problem is that its been over 20 years since I've been with a woman. Not sure what exactly to do. I don't think my heart or libido would be 100% into it either. I am curious though. It would have to be pure NSTA sex.

I think it's more likely that the woman would say "meh" or "ick". lol.

And I am NOT that adorable. :mad:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ditto. i was far more experimental in my youth.
now i know what i like and i'm sticking to it. if you want me to do anything else you can fuck right off.
So you agreed with someone who is 28 and is still learning. You can fuck right off, what a bitchy response

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So you agreed with someone who is 28 and is still learning. You can fuck right off, what a bitchy response
OR i agreed with someone who suggested a theory which matched my own experience.

and, unless you're sleeping with me and whining about wanting a threesome despite me saying no, my bitchiness wasn't aimed at you. or anyone else on this board. and anyone pestering people to do sex acts they don't want is deserving of bitchiness.

are you always this butthurt when people have a different experience to yours? grow up.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ok you do understand that this is for people who are older, not for you

Really? How do you know what the OP intended?

Besides, correct me if I'm wrong, but OK, Endued is 28. Don't know when he lost his virginity, and I don't care. However, still, chances are he lost it a while back. So, yeah, he's grown older since then.

Plus, who made you the arbiter of what's right and proper on this site?

God. :rolleyes:

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had girlfriends in college and enjoyed fucking them. Nothing quite enjoyable as ejaculating into a nice tight pussy. Looking back though it was clumsy sex. My problem is that its been over 20 years since I've been with a woman. Not sure what exactly to do. I don't think my heart or libido would be 100% into it either. I am curious though. It would have to be pure NSTA sex.

Come on, you're totally adorable. Don't sell yourself short.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had girlfriends in college and enjoyed fucking them. Nothing quite enjoyable as ejaculating into a nice tight pussy. Looking back though it was clumsy sex. My problem is that its been over 20 years since I've been with a woman. Not sure what exactly to do.

It's like riding a bike. Well, not exactly like riding a bike - if you mount a woman and pedal, you're doing it wrong. But I'm sure you'd figure it out - kissing, fondling, penetration. There are videos, I hear. :tongue:

I don't think my heart or libido would be 100% into it either. I am curious though. It would have to be pure NSTA sex.

I don't know if I'd mention that to the woman - it's really not that sexy. And at least stay til she falls asleep - don't leave an Earlogjam cartoon cutout through the bedroom wall when you're done. :eek:

Well, with THAT attitude! :lmao:

What I meant was that you are ruggedly handsome and immensely fuckable by either gender. 100% Grade A Beef in two Countries. :flowers1: Please accept my apology for calling you adorable.

Don't worry Earl....I'll help you through this tough time. :hug:

Last edited:

Since I first started having sex/have gotten older? Yeah. I continue to try new things, often discovering that I like them. That being said I also have a much better idea of what I do really like. :biggrin1:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Come on, you're totally adorable. Don't sell yourself short.

Thanks but when I look in the mirror, I'm just not that attracted by what I see. lol. Self-image shaped by being an ugly kid and uglier teen perhaps.

Don't worry Earl....I'll help you through this tough time. :hug:

So where does a gay guy go to pick up a hot thin attractive nymph with perky tits for some NSTA sex? And not a brothel or massage place. Ick.

How do I field the "so what's your relationship history" questions when they come?

You really think I'm good looking Femme? You're too sweet. :hug:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks but when I look in the mirror, I'm just not that attracted by what I see. lol. Self-image shaped by being an ugly kid and uglier teen perhaps.

So where does a gay guy go to pick up a hot thin attractive nymph with perky tits for some NSTA sex? And not a brothel or massage place. Ick.

How do I field the "so what's your relationship history" questions when they come?

Hot, thin, perky tits? Geez, picky much? I'm no expert in picking up nymphs. Being a nymph myself has not helped me identify them myself. You might be on your own there, my friend.

Relationship history questions? Be honest, just leave out the gender portion. Might not even come up. Any ONS I've had, I couldn't care less about his relationship history - I wanted him naked, and I wanted him naked NOW!

As to your looks? Yes, I think you're very good looking. And that is a truly honest answer. I haven't seen you from the neck down - perhaps it goes all pear shaped (maybe even literally :eek:). But I also think you're a great person - funny, smart & thoughtful. Plus, you're sort of Canadian - that has endeared you to me forevah!

My normal thought process is 'what can I do with that, what can I stick in there, I wonder if I do this....stuff along those kinda lines.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Yes, I think you are a very handsome man. Truly. Just looking again at the pic you posted, and oh, my God yes. You are. If you like, I'll enumerate the reasons why I think so.....

As far as the questions and whatnot. I sincerely doubt it will come up. Most women, if they're looking for NSA sex/one night stands, it won't even come up. I'd say, try a club or a bar. Just be yourself, and you'll do fine.