Do you think the older you get the more open you are to sexual experiementation?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He has the right to snap back. I believe people snap at Endued because he's natural response (unless you agree with him) is to snap at you. What you give is what you get.

i really think you might have endued confused with someone else. possibly? i do know him and he is NOT snappish at all to my knowledge. he is one of the most laid back, super chill dudes you could ever meet.

Last edited:

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i really think you might have endued confused with someone else. possibly? i do know him and he is NOT snappish at all to my knowledge. he is one of the most laid back, super chill dudes you could ever meet.

Agreed - Endued rocks and is one of the most easy to get along with peeps in the world.

I don't think he has him mixed up though. IIRC Endued may have been unimpressed with one of his convoluted theories and he is apparently holding a grudge that not everyone shares his opinion of his own brilliance.

Anyway, character assassination of Endued and patronising tone towards Dolfette once she disclosed her aspergers earns a place on my ignore list. I wont miss the smug tone.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Agreed - Endued rocks and is one of the most easy to get along with peeps in the world.

I don't think he has him mixed up though. IIRC Endued may have been unimpressed with one of his convoluted theories and he is apparently holding a grudge that not everyone shares his opinion of his own brilliance.

Anyway, character assassination of Endued and patronising tone towards Dolfette once she disclosed her aspergers earns a place on my ignore list. I wont miss the smug tone.

I do appreciate the responses in my defence, but I think redz is right, he seems to hold a grudge that I was having a bit of a laugh at what he was saying in the 'do straight people have gay sex' thread. Presumably my "absolutely ridiculous claims" are when I suggested that people who are only interested in the opposite sex, don't really have same-sex encounters. Pretty off the wall, I know.

Anyway, to further my original post, my experience (of people I know and what I hear) is that quite a few people experiment or test their curiosities when they're maturing, but realise it isn't part of who they are as they age.

There is the flipside, that people are made to feel embarassed by their true sexuality and consequently feel too ashamed to do the things they want to do until they age and feel more confident about themselves and their horizons broaden, but I wouldn't interpret that as 'experimentation' tbh.

Or it might be he was asking about having sex in inflatable gimp suits, in which case yeah, you probably try more things like that the older you get.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think many people become more relaxed about their sexuality as they age... More experience, and less to lose...
Sometimes this experimentation is driven by seeking fresh excitements... what we do by rote becomes banal.

However, I think this site is not a representative sample to take such a poll on... I think folks on here, by definition, have less issues with a wide variety of sexual tastes and preferences.

I think that most folks are fairly prudish about sex... and that this fear of anything other than what they consider 'normal' drives them to become MORE conservative and less experimental over the years.

Look at all the right wing culture warriors out there who would, if not reined in, readily outlaw everything from contraception to homosexuality, to oral sex.

There is a strong religiously inspired self-loathing in American culture, in particular, that treats any form of pleasure with suspicion and unease.

I think the folks on this site are going to tend to be pretty open minded....

I think folks in general are pretty pent up and only get moreso with age.

prisioner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
when I was first starting my sexual life, I would say yes to everything, I wanted to try it all and with everyone lol
Now Im more conservative, and I try to enjoy the simple things in sex

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A resounding yes!!! I won't try everything, but I always keep my options open. I have always been experimental with sex, but more so now, than ever!!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when I was first starting my sexual life, I would say yes to everything, I wanted to try it all and with everyone lol
Now Im more conservative, and I try to enjoy the simple things in sex
enjoying the simple things is a good way of putting it. it's like, when i was young i'd be out dancing & partying every night. now i find equal pleasure in a quiet country walk.

i want my sex life to be more like a walk in the country.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am young but I am already much less adventurous than I was 5 years back. I guess my interests in general have broadened much and I don't find as much time to fantasize about experimenting with sex. That said, a special lady could enter my life could change things.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Nope. If anything I would have thought it's the other way round.
k

When you get my age, Endued, you will look at it differently.... (LOL) :tounge-in-cheek:

Why yes, Earl, I believe that to be true. :smile:

I was pretty conservative sexually in my twenties, but started getting more open sexually in my late thirties. Played with a few women at that time and my sexuality continues to grow. Lots of things I'd try now that I never would have done years ago. More confident now and I feel much sexier. :wink:

^^This... (for me as well)

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Honestly, that strong reaction came from the fact I associated him with Enzia (from one or two conversations). It's perfectly possible I got one or two things mixed up. I cannot stand that user *shivers*, and that's a fact. He's openly admitted (before he was banned...and then came back) to the fact that he mocks and insults me on purpose because of some weird sense of tradition or something. Weird. It felt like every time he would post in response to me, it was for that reason. It drives me up the wall. :mad:

Anyways, if you're not like that at all Endued, I apologize. As for the conversation you're referring to, that's an entirely different story. Many of us have very strong opinions about sexuality because (imo) it doesn't have a simple definition in our culture anymore. As a cultural concept, it's going through a transition. I mean, think of Lady Gaga, Kesha, or Kazaky, Naturally people are going to disagree.

People should check out Kazaky. They are AWESOME!

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Honestly, that strong reaction came from the fact I associated him with Enzia (from one or two conversations). It's perfectly possible I got one or two things mixed up. I cannot stand that user *shivers*, and that's a fact. He's openly admitted (before he was banned...and then came back) to the fact that he mocks and insults me on purpose because of some weird sense of tradition or something. Weird. It felt like every time he would post in response to me, it was for that reason. It drives me up the wall. :mad:

Anyways, if you're not like that at all Endued, I apologize. As for the conversation you're referring to, that's an entirely different story. Many of us have very strong opinions about sexuality because (imo) it doesn't have a simple definition in our culture anymore. As a cultural concept, it's going through a transition. I mean, think of Lady Gaga, Kesha, or Kazaky, Naturally people are going to disagree.

People should check out Kazaky. They are AWESOME!

So, basically, what you are saying, is that you were harassing someone just because their friend was harassing you? That you were harassing someone back?

Seriously? Epic Fail, d00d.

Way to feed the trolls and contribute to negativity on this site.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, basically, what you are saying, is that you were harassing someone just because their friend was harassing you? That you were harassing someone back?

Seriously? Epic Fail, d00d.

Way to feed the trolls and contribute to negativity on this site.

My "harassment" was because I associated the behavior of another user I knew with this new one due to the interactions that known user participates in. I have never seen that known user participate in any rational conversation/reasoning, so once I saw someone interact with that known user as if he were rational, I came to the above negative conclusions. As nothing was actually confirmed and I wanted to avoid similar interactions to that known user, I responded in the manner I did so here in this thread.

At this point, I believe people are judging some things I have said out of context. Going back to my original posts, I have to analyze my own writing to re-discover the meanings I was originally attempting to communicate.

My reasoning for participating on this forum has never been associated with negative outcomes. I am not a troll, nor do I focus on spreading their form of negativity.

In this case, I responded to a negative post while poorly explaining my POV (my response to hud01, who responded to Endued). I was attempting to say younger people cannot comment on the perspective age gives you on the same sexual experiences (and more!) we partake in. We can comment in other ways, like the perspective we have thus far and why. However, dismissing a general consensus or proposed theory only because of ones personal opinion (while not even explaining oneself) is not productive.

This is the reason I disapproved of Endued's specific response (as hud01 also disapproved). As I was attacked, it become more and more difficult for me to clear my head so I could properly explain myself. Any other misgivings I had associated with Endued are explained above.

In the same post, I then went on to explain my excitement over how my perspective could change as I aged (into my 30's and 40's) and what that change would thus be based upon.