Do you think they know?

DawsonsFreak2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do you think the average joe schmoe, ( non lpsg member ) is aware of the bulge or outline that there penis makes in atheltic shorts or sweat pants..? just walking around campus and the gym, i always think. clearly i can see your penis through your pants.. think it is intentional? or are they just oblivious.?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dr Rock said:
at this point, i am convinced that there are people using this forum who walk around checking out the crotch areas of as many passersby as possible EVERY DAY.
Like me, for example.

fratdick

Experimental Member
Media
I know that I'm certainly aware...but I guess I don't count seeing that I'm a member here (though very new)

But I've had a few conversations with buds, "average joe's" if you want, and they've all made it clear they're aware...and we all seemed to agree that it was a combination of not caring and not minding (or wanting) the attention.

Though once I remember introducing my friend Dylan to a new pledge and Dylan asked him "Are you Jewish?" and he said "No, why?" and Dylan pointed at his crotch, where you could see the outline of his dick quite clearly, and said "You're circumsized." The pledge blushed a bright shade of red, noticeably very embarassed, and self-conciously attempted to adjust his pants from clinging to him for the rest of the time we hung out.

So I guess it's possible some guys have no clue...maybe sometimes it's just a clothing issue they don't notice at first... like forgetting to zip up their fly.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you think the average joe schmoe, ( non lpsg member ) is aware of the bulge or outline that there penis makes in atheltic shorts or sweat pants..? just walking around campus and the gym, i always think. clearly i can see your penis through your pants.. think it is intentional? or are they just oblivious.?
That's one of the main reasons I wear boxers. I love to let it show.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

:confused:
I kind of believe they may be oblivous.
I had to call one of my son's attention to this in his sweat pants.
This is my youngest son=22 yrs old and hung like me...unlike his older bros.
He look at me with the expression of:confused: :eek: and said For Real.
I said yes...go put something better underwear or your joc strap on.
He did with no problem or further embrassments (I hope)
It may just well be an internationl thing.
Big I much rather see this than their pants all hangin off their ass.
Now this I just don't understand...Is this an international:confused: :mad: Hate it!
Fathers Knows Best:wink:
Whopper-lee:smile:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
at this point, i am convinced that there are people using this forum who walk around checking out the crotch areas of as many passersby as possible EVERY DAY.

I think we already had the 'going to Home Depot' thread...:tongue:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do agree about the 'no clue'....

I have known quite a few over the years....

Know a good straight friend, nicely endowed- he has a nice bulge...happily married, etc... (have seen him at the gym)- I honeslty think he isnt' aware of it... its just 'there'- modest man, happily married, etc... and very masculine...