Do you think this is big?

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorry this is probably in the wrong place, but I wasn't sure where to put it and I dont suppose anybody will read it in here. The first question is do you think this is big? OK I am 45 years old and have never had a sexual relationship with a woman or indeed a man or indeed anything else. Although it looks like it might be fun to try the fact is I find it all a bit scary :eek: .Do you think that it is too late for me start now or what?

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry this is probably in the wrong place, but I wasn't sure where to put it and I dont suppose anybody will read it in here. The first question is do you think this is big? OK I am 45 years old and have never had a sexual relationship with a woman or indeed a man or indeed anything else. Although it looks like it might be fun to try the fact is I find it all a bit scary :eek: .Do you think that it is too late for me start now or what?
man go for it but you have to act as casual try to not look too nervous .

hardstang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man go for it. you only live once and after that well...your belief takes over. Do it and you will find out that it's nothing to be afraid of.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What you on about? whats big? and if catchoftheday is a virgin I'll shag hungdavid for 24 hours straight!!!

24 hours straight ? A lady could get a bit sore :eek:. Good luck Hungdavid :cool:. Dont you think it was a rather big statement to make or possibly a bit of a confessional:redface:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
24 hours straight ? A lady could get a bit sore :eek:. Good luck Hungdavid :cool:. Dont you think it was a rather big statement to make or possibly a bit of a confessional:redface:
Imagine what she would say if a post pics of mine ?:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Ldnn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Catch...are you asking if your statement is big? I am not sure what is big...there is nothing to be scared of...try it with both and compare!!! See which you like better!

I'll assume he was either parodying the other threads with cock pics, asking women whether to rate them as 'big' or not. Despite having a tape on-hand in the picture just in case we were in doubt over what to say... Either that, or whether being a 45-year-virgin is a 'big' thing and - I presume - a big problem for him.

I'd certainly say it's quite a big thing to type/confess to, even online to people you don't know. Good luck with your lady.

KurtzBoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
At 45 yrs no pleasure still u had, what an Guinness World Record.
Just Spray in the Climax Spray, a girl will be ur door step.

Kurtz

adamtube.com

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Catch,it is never too late to try anything your heart desires.
I suggest you make a decision on who, you might be most attracted to
and then ask a friend{maybe} to help hook you up.
cigarbabe:saevil:

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yeah man. Forget it. I would say it's over for you, but since it really never started, I'll leave it at FORGET IT.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'll assume he was either parodying the other threads with cock pics, asking women whether to rate them as 'big' or not. Despite having a tape on-hand in the picture just in case we were in doubt over what to say... Either that, or whether being a 45-year-virgin is a 'big' thing and - I presume - a big problem for him.

Well done Ldnn - I was actually trying to do both things at the same time - I should have known being a man that was being a bit ambitious :rolleyes: