Do you think Tim Tebow would be a top or bottom if he were gay?

B_BatmanInRobin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Sweet mother of Jesus! Holy fuck! Oh God, Oh God, Oh God! Oh, goddamn! Oh, Jesus!", moaned Tebow as his anal cherry was finally claimed.
He'd take it up the ass, and blow a huge load with a cock inside of him.:wink:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I could see Thibeau (Isn't really a French name?) tongue kissing another man in a gay club (there is something just very "gay" about him). People assume that all gay or bisexual men are incapable of playing sports, being mechanics, etc. How wrong they are!:biggrin1: It may well be that the "gay" artist is the most tittie-lovin' of the bunch, and the linebacker bones up like crazy when thinking of those boys' tight asses in the locker room.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mikeyinbrooklyn is right here. "Hate" always look petulant and intolerant of other people's ways and opinions, and, like a lot of us, it goes both ways.

Am I the only one who thinks it's kind of asinine to speculate that someone is or is not gay based on the assumption that they're probably hiding something, or they protest too much, or they have some feminine traits? Likewise for guessing what position they would favor based on their personality or appearance? It's 2011. We should all know better than that and be past it as a society by now. For all the talk in this thread about getting out of the dark ages and not making sweeping judgments, there's a hell of a lot of "He must be a faggotty bottom because he's gentle and nice."

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Mikeyinbrooklyn is right here. "Hate" always look petulant and intolerant of other people's ways and opinions, and, like a lot of us, it goes both ways.

Am I the only one who thinks it's kind of asinine to speculate that someone is or is not gay based on the assumption that they're probably hiding something, or they protest too much, or they have some feminine traits? Likewise for guessing what position they would favor based on their personality or appearance? It's 2011. We should all know better than that and be past it as a society by now. For all the talk in this thread about getting out of the dark ages and not making sweeping judgments, there's a hell of a lot of "He must be a faggotty bottom because he's gentle and nice."

I'm not saying Thibeau is gay or bisexual; I'm saying that his mannerisms are awfully feminine (not just "soft") for your typical for your NFL quarterback.

As I said, the feminine artist may love pussy a lot more than the butch quarterback.:biggrin1: (I'm being serious here).

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
A man can be soft and gentle without being feminine just like a man can be feminine without being soft and gentle. Also, sames goes for women: there are butch women who are soft and gentle just like there are feminine women who are not soft and gentle. We wrongly believe that softness equates with femininity and that roughness equates with masculinity.

I think Thibeau is both feminine as well as soft and gentle.:biggrin1: :eek:, and I think that

Last edited: