Do you think we should have a GAY discussion forum?

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No! I wouldn't get the insight that I do with things being as they are! So I must say "DOWN WITH SEGREGATION" !

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mem - have you come across anything that you wanted to post that you couldn't find somewhere to post? Have you found yourself unable to find locate the threads you want because they are buried under a pile of 'straight' threads? If not, I really can't see why you would want to segregate. What we would need, by this logic, is a gay, straight and mixed section. Of course, as you have mentioned only examples with seem pertenant to the male gay community, we should probably have a section for female gay issues (as there are bi-female members of the board as well as bi-males - I doubt we actually have many lesbian members). At that point the board would be so fragmented and hard to traverse that it really wouldn't be practical. You'd also get the arguments over something was 'gay enough' or 'straight enough' to go in a particular section. It really just wouldn't work. It is great that you are considering ideas, but I don't think that this is one of your better ones.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
AND HEY -- everyone who was mean, condescending and snide: If this were a conversation at my dinner table, a whole pile of you would be sitting in the corner for bad manners!!
Speaking of bad manners ...
basketbulge why do you feel the need to be an Asshole? // edit: and tell your butt buddy not to PM me with stupid shit.
The "butt buddy" might refer to me. Here's a PM I sent him ~3 minutes after the above post went in ...
basketbulge why do you feel the need to be an Asshole?
Please edit that and soften it.
Mem, go sit in the corner!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, I am entitled to my opinion as you are to yours. I interpreted yours as hostile and condescending towards me.

So you're wrong twice in one thread. Not a world-record certainly. But I find it odd that until I mentioned it, you just automatically assumed that every opposing view was an attack.

Do people often call you a crybaby?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
or GLBT?

yes or no...and why or why not.
I think it only furthers seperation, it will be easier for troll to go into and cause a stink. As well the entire forum should be included in everything, just like anyone is free to post in the Womens Section. Lets just keep the forum simple...

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As she said. It was already discussed,
many, (ok)many,(redundant) many (childish),many,(foolish) many (scary), many (psychotic) times. .

AlteredEgo, as the police once said to my upstairs neighbor...you need mental cleansing.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

AlteredEgo, as the police once said to my upstairs neighbor...you need mental cleansing.

You know, I thought people were being unkind to you constantly telling you to stop posting and shut up. But you're an asshole, and you deserve the treatment. Fuck you, bitch!

For the record, it was a real question. Because if one finds that they get the same assessment repeatedly, then more often than not the findings are not without merit.

:bryce::tool::asshole::sucks::squintfinger:

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the record, I haven't noticed that the OP initates rudeness, and he responds pretty reasonably to it.

I hope you will not be discouraged by anyone telling you what you can't post.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know, I thought people were being unkind to you constantly telling you to stop posting and shut up. But you're an asshole, and you deserve the treatment. Fuck you, bitch!

For the record, it was a real question. Because if one finds that they get the same assessment repeatedly, then more often than not the findings are not without merit.

:bryce::tool::asshole::sucks::squintfinger:

Karma is a bitch....good luck with your runaway groom situation.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For the record, I haven't noticed that the OP initates rudeness, and he responds pretty reasonably to it.

Actually I did lose my cool with NJQT today and was very rude, but only in respone to her rudeness.

I hope you will not be discouraged by anyone telling you what you can't post.

No it will not discourage me.

thanks, kal

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I'm glad that you were convinced that it was a bad idea mem, I have learned so much about gays on this site that the label has lost its importance.
We are all men with penises, the only difference is with whom we use them!
Otherwise most of the information here is useful for everyone whatever sex or sexuality, I have even read some posts from open-minded gays who were fascinated to learn about women's sexuality, this wouldn't happen on any other site.