Do You Think You Are Quiet Or Vocal In Bed?

lookingtochange

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm naturally stone cold silent. This has been a huge problem in some past relationships. I barely even moan or sigh in pleasure.

When I bottom, I have to make a conscious effort to let my top know I'm enjoying it. Apparently writhing and cumming and my eyes rolling into the back of my head are not enough.

I have learned to be a little verbal; when i get into into the swing of things, and I'm about to cum, I'm yelling at him to fuck me harder if I know he can. But usually, I find tops who like that I don't whimper or complain when they pound or facefuck me balls deep.

When I get a blow job, I make an effort to say "good boy" or bark instructions. The guys I meet tend to be sub and like being told exactly what to do.

When I'm eating ass or topping, i'll ask the occasional "like that, bitch?" or whisper the occasional complement "fuck that's good" or "damn you're hot".

It's all performative for me though; I don't like talking very much but guys expect me to be dom and verbal. The role has grown on me, but it is work to meet my partners' needs.

breion

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I definitely like to talk out loud when getting a blow job. I’m more likely to whisper in your ear while fucking.

Reactions: Hakan1