Do You Think You Are Quiet Or Vocal In Bed?

D

deleted1074483

getting a bj normally sighs or quiet moans, if i'm fucking i'm not really verbal but do grunt a lot

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was always a soft moaner and medium loud grunts during climax.

Then i met my wife... my gawd the woman knows what she doing. Very loud moaning with sporadic screams invoking the lord or how good what she is doing feels... and a crying scream of release when i orgasm.

After my climax my wife will push my head down between her thighs and as my tongue worships what provided such incredible sensations she'll play with my hair and say you scream like a little bitch taking her first big cock. I don't know why but i always feel my cheeks flush and she'll say how cute your embarrassed... it's OK, your my little bitch and she'll start grinding against my tongue and start to get loud herself.

Rubber Harley

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I ask my wife when she is getting ready to feel an orgism coming on to talk to me.
I like telling her how masturbating her feels, which helps her to have a orgism better.
And she talks to me as I am trusting into her and about to shoot off my cum load in her.
We like communication as to what we are feeling which helps us shoot off.
Regards, Rubber Harley

Reactions: Xplorious
D

deleted875903

A few years back my wife and I were living in a home where the neighbors bedroom was directly across from ours. After living there for a few years my wife was talking with the neighbors wife who told her that she and her husband could hear us every time we were having sex. I told her that explains why her husband would always smile and wave whenever he saw me.

D

deleted2696141

Moaner and groaner here for the most part. Also a grunter when I really get into a good rhythm. I've had partners clamp a hand over my mouth before - the fun of hooking up with people who houseshare :)

Reactions: Hakan1 and Jake88_
D

deleted4500261

It depends. Sometimes I am fairly quiet and sometimes more vocal. I guess it depends on the mood and how sexually inspired the moment is. :)

Reactions: Jake88_

bigbigdhunter

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’m normally a bit vocal ... more satisfied sighing and a little passionate talk. I love when the other guy is vocal. Not over the top but some groaning breathing.
Most of all I love it when I guy is loud when he cums. I wanna hear when he’s close and then hear and see him lose his shit when does blow.

Jake88_

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m normally a bit vocal ... more satisfied sighing and a little passionate talk. I love when the other guy is vocal. Not over the top but some groaning breathing.
Most of all I love it when I guy is loud when he cums. I wanna hear when he’s close and then hear and see him lose his shit when does blow.
I love the feeling of getting lost in the moment and not caring who can hear me as I tip over the edge

Reactions: bigbigdhunter

bigbigdhunter

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love the feeling of getting lost in the moment and not caring who can hear me as I tip over the edge
Yes, do like that too. When I’m not noticing if I’m being noisy or not. Probably much louder than I realise lol. I love some passionate talk too

Reactions: Jake88_