Do You Think You Are Quiet Or Vocal In Bed?

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not terribly loud, but I'm working on it. I only meet young men who are vocal in bed. I don't know what the acoustic part of sex is so important to me but I get really turned on with moans and maybe some dirty talk and light screaming if it's not force. I won't even meet with a guy who says he's a silent bottom: complete turn-off.

Reactions: Jake88_ and Hakan1

emocock72

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love dirty talk during sex, and moaning is just a huge plus. So the louder the better for me, so I'm going to say I'm pretty loud.

I've had sex that is just quiet... doesn't really feel that great comparatively.

Devyn19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm mostly quiet, out of habit I suspect. I went to a mission school and lived in a dorm. When guys wanted to hook up, they had to do it quietly to keep from getting caught by the other boys or the dorm parents, as they were called. Although it was a mission school, it was surprising the amount of gay activity that went on. Almost got caught a few times, but luckily never did.

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Would your partner agree?

fess up.. who howls and who sighs?
Super vocal, grunt, groan, moan you name it.

silent sex is not for me…. (Unless it’s because people are in close proximity that shouldn’t be hearing)

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm quiet. Too much so according to long-ago partners. I have always focused on the other person's pleasure, so don't really express my own which some partners took offense to. I understand their complaint, but always felt self-conscious making too much noise.

mdma

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
both my wife and I are vocals in bed. especially when it comes to orgasms. Not extremely loud, but it's a turn on, silent sex is boring

Reactions: hotguy88 and Hakan1
D

deleted14875751

I'm Latino, and an alpha so I scream, moan, shout, all butch and deep pitch. I'm not happy until the neighbor on the corner of the block is cumming because of my sound effects. So yeah, I'm loud and proud of it. When I climax, I shout to God my appreciation for an amazing orgasm. It freaks out my husband but that's part of the fun. People who climax quietly worry me. :p

Hakan1

Superior Member
Media
I'm Latino, and an alpha so I scream, moan, shout, all butch and deep pitch. I'm not happy until the neighbor on the corner of the block is cumming because of my sound effects. So yeah, I'm loud and proud of it. When I climax, I shout to God my appreciation for an amazing orgasm. It freaks out my husband but that's part of the fun. :p
the way it should be

Reactions: deleted14875751

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm Latino, and an alpha so I scream, moan, shout, all butch and deep pitch. I'm not happy until the neighbor on the corner of the block is cumming because of my sound effects. So yeah, I'm loud and proud of it. When I climax, I shout to God my appreciation for an amazing orgasm. It freaks out my husband but that's part of the fun. People who climax quietly worry me. :p

Oh fuck yeah I love shouting to God too lol

Have had some screaming orgasms lately while high here