Do you think,you are too big?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by tomhuge4u, Nov 8, 2008.

1. tomhuge4u

tomhuge4u New Member

Albums:
    Hi all ! I want to know from the guys whats your experiences? You think you are too big,or your Partners thought that?
    What the Ladies on LPSG thinking about too big? Whats too big on lengh or thickness?
    Well, my Experiences are: On Cam or Picture,most ppl say "wow" "oh my god" and more and more and more..
    But in real Life,the most Girls are in fear.They think it would hurt and dont try it .Or they put it out if herselfs after 2/3 of it cuz its hurting...
    On 50% of the Ladies i met,they are curious and like to touch and love to suck,but no fucking...they are saying to me: "Maybe next time i will try".Sometimes i met again and they tried it and sometimes they dont call me again..
    I mean,if you really like a Person and really WANT the person and really happy to get in bed with her,you cant get her cuz shes just afraid.
    btw: not every woman is afraid or just for a minute.But 50% are not sure to try it...

DO you have the same experiences? (sry for my bad english)

2. Magnum Excel

Magnum Excel New Member

for vaginal penetration? no. Oral/Anal? yes

3. adam

adam Active Member

Albums:
    I think my dick is bigger than average, nevertheless, I've hardly ever heard of compliments for my size from girls or older women( not many ) who I had sex with. I suppose that most women are not as much interested in penis size as we, boys are. In my memorry, however, just few were concerned about its shape, cuz mine has a big curve.

4. wallyj84

Gold Member

You can never be too thin, rich or have a penis that is too big.

5. Magnum Excel

Magnum Excel New Member

that statement is 33.3% true :rolleyes:

6. tomhuge4u

tomhuge4u New Member

Albums:
    Hehe.I think same like Magnum.A Vagina can take much more then we think.They can born a baby.lol.
    But i think many Females dont see it from the physical part.And if its much more than average,it could hurt.

7. crossy

Gold Member

Most women will feel pain on anything over 11 inches x 6 inches. Average size of Tibetan monks, I am told.

8. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    funny. can you imagine the extremes if 11 is "average" ? They must be including monks who are yaks and horses.

9. Gisella

Gold Member

Hi Tom,

My motto is: there is not a "too big" , "there is not fear", "fear + cock does not go together". "If does not fit all in my cave..at least a bit of it will".

Reality check no..: Reggarding just lenght big, no problem! But reggarding girth is another situation..there is a point where thickness will not fit a pussy or a mouth..just both hands will do it..maybe 4 hands..

Conclusion there is nothing to fear about a lenghty penis if the girth can penetrate the hole..now the impossibility will be real because of penis thickness.

And although I am a girth lover there is a limit of course..and I saddly will say no thanks if a guy is carry a girth that I would be playing just with my hands always..I do need to be penetrated, period!

You are big in lenght and there is nothing to be fearful about you ..well..I suppose you go thrusting friendly and listening to the "fuckee" you are fucking..of course. :cool:

My oppinion.

10. Novaboy

Gold Member

Albums:

Didn't the Duchess of Windsor say that?

There have actually been unsubstaniated rumors that "she" was actually a man. Rubbish I'm sure.

Novaboy

11. Novaboy

Gold Member

Albums:

If you were into guys, you would have a different response. Some are just too thick for deep oral but anal.....never too big.....

12. B_Just Joe

B_Just Joe New Member

13. bld_64

bld_64 Member

I have been called big, but never too big. I think my cock would need 2" extra length and 1" extra girth to ever be considered too big.

14. handytool91

handytool91 New Member

ya.. i suffer with teh same thing. but the things is, my dick isn't that big. yes, it's eightinches, and just below six girth, but on two occassions it qwas too big. one happened to be with a guy, and the second with a girl.

15. TragicWhiteKnight

Albums:
    London & Manchester, with lots of commuting betwee
    No matter how big you are, you have to know how to use it - in fact, though you may need to do less to turn a girl on than a smaller guy, during the act itself you can't afford to just go with the flow and screw as hard as you like.

One of the best things of a site like this is that it's been a great place to pick up techniques that help make sex much less painful. On cam etc you can just rest on your laurels and "show off" but in the real world, that's not going to get you far and not the way to build up a lasting relationship.

Since you're only 5" thick, you should be very easily able to avoid causing your partners pain since it's only your length that will cause a problem. I'd recommend using something like the ComeClose ring (Come Close - The Solution to Painful Sex) to provide padding* and use positions with your partner on top, or spooning side-to-side.

*in my experience you can recreate your own fairly easily with a cushion with a hole in it.

16. tomhuge4u

tomhuge4u New Member

Albums:
    Hi gisella.you are surely right!
    But enough girls dont have any experiences with xtra-big ones.For a woman like you with experiences with big dicks it isnt anything to fear. If its under like 6,5 girth.But my experiences says "oh shit,its a forearm,i cant fit it" even if its a 5" girth.

17. Uncutsouthernboy

Uncutsouthernboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    That is the same reaction and response that I get. "Oh, it is just too big, it will hurt." I have learned that a little alcohol will help break down the apprehension coupled with not letting them see it good before I penetrate them. (Not drunk though, I hate sex with a drunk.) When they are shown later what has been inside them and they CAN take it makes it a lot easier when they are sober. My problem is that it takes me a very long time to orgasm. Never found any who can take 2+ hours of 10.5x6.5 dick inside. It is too thick for much oral sex (jaws get tired and I have never been deep throated) and a handjob just does not do it for me. I too often have been asked to just please stop, I can not take it any more. I have talked to Dr.s about it and they tell me there is not much I can do about it.

Do I think that I am too big? Yes. One good thing about it, I do get lots of people, females and males who ask to see it. The most common expression is "Dayum, what do you do with that thang?"

18. Tristessa

Tristessa New Member

There was a friend once that I think would have been too big if he had been fully hard (we were both quite intoxicated). I consider my bf pretty large (there are pics in my gallery, not sure of the measurements), and this guy was bigger (by a couple of inches maybe) and thicker while still half soft. I know it wasn't just drunken overestimation because I've seen him naked on other occasions. I'm still not sure how we worked it out.

With my bf, anal/oral take some time and delicacy, anyone bigger would be overkill I think. So yes, there is possibly "too big", but I wouldn't discount it until I tested the waters, so to speak.

19. tomhuge4u

tomhuge4u New Member

Albums:
    @ Tragic.
    Its right what u said.My Thickness is average so with the right technic,u can work it good.
    Like you said,its the thing how you work it.
    In the past i were young,i hurted with my 11x5. And sometimes if you are too drunken,u could make faults ,too :D
    But if a woman is trying it out and we have enough time to work with eachothter.Its good to handle it and makes fun!
    @uncut...Do you have pics of it? My experiences are,real thick ones over 6" are not that large.i mean over 9". And 10+" lenght are between 4,5-5,5.Thats my experiences.so i cant really believe you are 10,5"x6,5" ;)

20. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I don't have much experience at all but I am worried that I'm going to hurt someone, I know length doesn't matter in theory but it means keeping your distance from the girl which isn't that intimate. The first and only girl I've been with said it was massive and like someone mentioned above it never made it to the penetrative stage, maybe she was scared.

Draft saved Draft deleted