Do you think your big cock get's the attention, praise and worship it deserves?

D_Sheldon Shagpole

Account Disabled
Media
Was wondering what you really hung guys thought about if your dick got the worship it deserves. Does your sex partner give your enough sex? Do they know how to handle big man meat? Are you satisfied with how your partner gives you oral sex?

Having a big cock is a gift, and it would be a total waste if it wasn't given all the attention and satisfaction it deserves!

blutrane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A penis only deserves as much attention as it gets from their lover(s). Size may have something to do with that. It often does. There seem to be other factors for women, and some care less than others.

I've been happy with the praise I've received so far, although it isn't what I'd call "worship."

I guess that means that no, I don't think my cock IS worshiped as much as it deserves.

But in the mind of any man, is it ever enough?

castaway12000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do enjoy a womens compliment, but here I feel like a small fish.... its a nice dynamic change. I usually feel very well endowed, but here just avg. I am into mfmf threesome with my gf's (single now). So being on the other side, and feeling smaller, is a cool change. Look at them poles! Hahaha.

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My cock isn't an oh-my-god mahoooosive one or anything, but it gets it's fair share of appreciation. It never really used to get that from my ex, she was a virgin when I met her and although I pleasured her I guess she never really had any frame of reference to compare mine and my love-making skills against. I am the third guy to be with my current girl and she has had some lousy sex in the past with, from what she says, 'smaller but not tiny' guys. So she is a lot more appreciative of a nice cock and the love making we have together than someone who has never known anything else.

Last edited:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was wondering what you really hung guys thought about if your dick got the worship it deserves. Does your sex partner give your enough sex? Do they know how to handle big man meat? Are you satisfied with how your partner gives you oral sex?

Having a big cock is a gift, and it would be a total waste if it wasn't given all the attention and satisfaction it deserves!

Perhaps putting a bag over your face when having sex will help people worship your large cock more.