Do you think your foreskin is too long????

bigboylondon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
absolute perfect cock, i think this is quite 'average' too e.g. a lot are like this. totally think it should be covered when erect looks nicer :)

Harrylondon01

Expert Member
Media
Mine's pretty long. You can't quite see it in my pics though. Will post some when I get home. I love having a long foreskin. I like the look and feel of it. The tip is very sensitive and gets pulled a lot during masturbation, which is probably why it is so long.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
so yeah my foreskin is still really long and im thinking of seeing a doctor to find out what i can do about it :/
If you knew more about your foreskin you wouldn't think about that. The blood supply comes into your foreskin from your groin area and from your frenular delta. It is innervated the same way. That's why it can be mobile. It can glide back and forth because it is not attached underneath. Cutting all the way around interrupts the blood supply and nerves. Of course it will heal, but arteries, veins and nerves do not reconnect through scar tissue very well, if at all. Fortunately for all the cut guys, the penis has a variety of branch nerves connecting it to the brain.

If you were born in a U.S. hospital, you've really beat the odds. Don't girdle it now. You've got a great dick.

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so yeah my foreskin is still really long and im thinking of seeing a doctor to find out what i can do about it :/

pics in my gallery
I think your foreskin is great.....Love that it is so long and I bet your cockhead feels great when you glide that skin back and forth over it.....don't do anything to it!!!

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

pics in my gallery

There's nothing wrong with that beauty. It looks like an ancient Greek vase.
There are lots of men who would worship that nipple of foreskin.
What's a doctor going to do, besides take off the most sensitive part?

siroliver19

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine foreskin is very elastic,so I can cover cock head completly or if you see my pictures,it looks like I am uncut.See pics and enjoy foreskin group

uclover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

pics in my gallery
I'm a doctor and I can think of a *thousand* things I could do with that beautiful dick of yours. The foreskin is perfect. Don't change a thing. As someone who got circumcised after puberty, I can say emphatically: DON'T DO IT. One of the worst mistakes I ever made. Enjoy what you got. Plenty of guys would be happy to wake up to your amazing cock every morning.

Reactions: robsg

whatwillyou_see

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a doctor and I can think of a *thousand* things I could do with that beautiful dick of yours. The foreskin is perfect. Don't change a thing. As someone who got circumcised after puberty, I can say emphatically: DON'T DO IT. One of the worst mistakes I ever made. Enjoy what you got. Plenty of guys would be happy to wake up to your amazing cock every morning.

I'm not so much dissatisfied with the length or appearance, my real problem is that because the skin is so long and the opening is so closed and tight, I cant properly slide the skin down over the head and down the shaft :X. To add to it, if i put a lot of time effort and lube to penis, i can in fact get the skin past the head but there's still a lot skin that wont go down with it. And to sum it up, the head of my penis is so sensitive that the slightest breeze or bead of sweat causes a lot of pain and stinging .__.

Don't misunderstand me, i do not want to have a circumcision, I just want the skin to go down normal and the head to not hurt when you so much as look at it. Its not too much of a problem when i'm with my boyfriend as he doesn't seem to mind my handicap compared to his properly working foreskin. Ive looked it up and it seems that I have a condition called "phimosis." I know most people either choose daily stretching or circumcision to fix it, but there's a treatment called a "preputioplasty" that would in fact make the foreskin opening bigger so i could properly retract the skin. My only fear is that even with the surgery, the head will still be extremely sensitive, a handicap that my large amount of foreskin overcomes. Opinions are welcome and anticipated :3

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Here's everything you need. It's all at your fingertips, literally.

Stretching To Fix Tight Foreskin (Phimosis) - HealthBoards Message Boards

If this doesn't work for you, let me know. There are other things you can try. You can make devices at home for about $6.

The hypersensitivity is gone by about 4-6 weeks after you can regularly expose the head.

Stretching takes 6-8 weeks, less time to heal than a circumcision or a preputioplasty.

whatwillyou_see

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's everything you need. It's all at your fingertips, literally.

Stretching To Fix Tight Foreskin (Phimosis) - HealthBoards Message Boards

If this doesn't work for you, let me know. There are other things you can try. You can make devices at home for about $6.

The hypersensitivity is gone by about 4-6 weeks after you can regularly expose the head.

Stretching takes 6-8 weeks, less time to heal than a circumcision or a preputioplasty.

I'll keep trying the stretching as I have been but if I dont get results Im just gonna have to opt for a more extensive means to an end...

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would say it will take longer than 4-6 weeks mandoman. Make it a lifetime pursuit whatwillyou. When you have private time, pull on your foreskin.

Also, why does it have to be retractable? If it feels good without the head exposed? Everyone is different. Every dick in the world is different. As a victim of RIC, I would never advise anyone to purposely desensitize their penis. I know it is hard to imagine now, but you may need that sensitivity as you age.