Do you think your life would be much different if you were only average sized?

poonhunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you think you'd be less happy, less confident, have less sexual experience, etc.? Would it have greatly affected the outcome of your life?

DragonPenis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I would have gotten less sex than I have. I guess my ego wouldn't be as big as it is now from having girls tell me I'm the biggest they had ever had and how fucking great it feels. Best thing now is my current gf brags about it constantly. Still other than sex and a few relationships at the end of the day it's only a penis. I would still have the same job and be where I am in life right now. I would be about the same in terms of happiness because I have supreme skills in other sexual areas to please a women and I don't let sex rule my life. The man makes the penis...the penis doesn't make the man. I'm of the mindset it's all about your attitude and how much effort you put into it so I think that the fact I'm "the man" is because I remind myself of everyuthing postive in my life and go from there. Though yeah being a little over nine inches long and 7.5 around with a big mushroom head helps my confidence I'll admit. :biglaugh:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My cock I think is more or less average size. About 7 inches or so, 5 around, not huge but not small. I'm happy with it. If it were a bit smaller or a bit bigger it wouldn't matter to me as the most important factors of my life have nothing to do with my dick!

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On the flip-side of that coin, I'm in the 5-inch club, but I don't think my life/personality would be any different if I was uber-hung. Even as a kid, I was anti-social and misanthropic. Having a bratwurst-sized penis doesn't change brain chemistry.

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn't slap it around nearly as much, I guess. It would be different if I was 11" probably. Have to buy some sort of harness for it or something. =)

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't know, we're getting into butterfly effect territory...one thing changes, even minorly, it can ripple into drastic changes elsewhere. it's easy enough to say it's just one thing...but how did that one thing impact my confidence? my relationships? how have those things in turn affected my career choices and friendships? and those things molded my personality? does the exhibitionism that helps me be an actor and performer spring from having a big dick, or is my big dick just a nice bonus to have as an exhibitionist? my sexual personality would certainly be different, which then extends into my social personality. all of these things ripple out until i'm a shy CPA who married the first girl who ever slept with me living in New Jersey. i don't know...

i mean, it's rather like asking if you'd be a different person with different colored eyes or hair, or if you were a different height. you want to say no, your personality is a constant and would be unaffected by such shallow external concerns. but what are our personalities if not constructs born of our own self perceptions and interactions with others? you get into some strange philosophical questions about what is constant and "true" about ourselves and what are the variable elements of persona that we layer on. i'm sure it would certainly change me...but to what degree? i suppose that's the question...

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Do you think you'd be less happy, less confident, have less sexual experience, etc.? Would it have greatly affected the outcome of your life?
I think that self-confidence is the key to happiness, women seek this in men in priority to a large cock.

During my early 20s I measured 6.5"x5", I grew an inch by doing Penis enlargement exercises and became more confident, had more sexual partners and happier. I'm continuing to grow with PE and I'm now over 8" which has made me very proud of what I have - I continue to enlarge it just because I'd like to have all the advantages that hung guys get.

The extra penis size has taken away the fear of not measuring up to women's expectations which has made me very confident during sexual activities.

I'm not as self-confident as I'd like to be in life but I'm working on it, my larger cock didn't work like a magic wand to give me total self-confidence.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I might have had a fewer sexual experiences, but other than that if would not have affected the outcome of my life. I have been with the same woman for 33 years. she told me long ago that my large cock was not the reason she married me, but she is glad I am large and has enjoyed it. she said she has never had those thoughts of "i wonder what big cock feels like" because she knows.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sadly I think I would have a lot less confidence in my self, I was relatively shy and still am in some ways when I was younger. I developed a better sense of self appreciation as I felt I had something others didnt, and as I developed into a sexual exhibitionist.

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A large dick has given me an opener to a conversation if we're in the bathroom at the urinal.

What I do with the relationship after the first, "Wow that's really big...can I hold it" / well, that's up to me. Personality is still what holds --though a big dick does open the first set of doors!

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I doubt it. My dick really hasn't done anything remarkable for me, that I'm aware of. I don't exactly parade it around and I haven't exactly been promiscuous... I'm more than the sausage swinging between my knees.