Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't think of the right forum for this (Relationships? Healthy penis? Who knows?!) nor can I think of how to word it well.

So here's my best shot: When I see my penis in the mirror, I realize it's not large, per se... not really small, but not a size I would be proud of. However, I AM very proud of the way it looks... the color, the shape of the shaft, the way my head sits on my shaft, etc. I wish I still had a foreskin, but what are you gonna do? ;-)

That said... do most people feel this way? Is it something where we are ALL predisposed to like the looks of our dicks or do some people actually dislike the way theirs looks? (I am assuming, of course, the absence of any serious abnormalities, like a chunk of your shaft got clipped off in a hole-punch accident as a child, etc.)

What do you guys think? Does this make sense at all?

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am so pleased I was born a male, I love my cock(and other men cocks too) I would hate to have a fanny(sorry fanny in the uk is front not bottom like in America)but I suppose thats why i'm gay:pat:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel like my penis is a part of me :tongue:

And yes I do think its bootiful and I really like looking at it in the mirror. Especially with a semi on or anywhere in the limbo between erect and flaccid. My penis has been called pretty too :smile:

Attention whore that it is.

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like my cock. It could be a little longer and thicker and hang a lot lower when soft, but I make the women scream with it the way it is.

I was circumcised at birth, but I'm restoring my foreskin now, and am noticing improvements and more feeling.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Absolutely! My penis is the best penis I know. He and I are so close, he often does a lot of thinking for me. We also wrestle a lot, but he tends to throw up after few minutes. Sometimes though, he gets pissed at me and isn't excited to see me or do what I want him too.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like my penis. Wouldn't change a thing about it. Except it needs to learn to have some discipline!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
No, not really. I don't see where mine's anything extra...

Bro, you have a nice penis. You have many traits a lot of women I know would like. You go to work. You are handy around the the house. You are kind, and would treat them nice. You've been hurt, and haven't gotten over it. Why not work on the things you can change? Work on your self-esteem. Lose some weight, and start working out. Those changes will help you feel better about yourself. A lot of women I know like men who are confident.

Xeberus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As weird as it sounds I wish my penis were a little less thick, but other than that I love it :tongue: