Do you think

D

deleted1030587

@Deedeemarie Terrible news, a jar of pickled onions fell on my head and I've completely forgotten how to unzip my trousers and take a bath!:oops: If it's not too inconvenient, can I pop over so you can refresh my memory?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love to be having Oyster on the half shell right now!!
Oysters-on-the-half-Shell.jpg

Reactions: Deedeemarie

@BillM It will definitely be better next time. I love oysters and you know what they say about them. Hmmmmmm. Wine is chilling.
IMG_2138.JPG

Reactions: BillM

@BillM I will be waiting for you. It will be much better this time. Hot tub is steaming hot....

D

deleted1030587

@Deedeemarie I'm here for my 8pm appointment to rub our bare bottoms together.:eek: By the way, I saw a gentleman floating face down in your tub clutching a bottle of champagne (Bill?) - he looked peaceful so I didn't disturb him. So, maybe we could start with the rubbing and take things from there?:)

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@Deedeemarie I'm here for my 8pm appointment to rub our bare bottoms together.:eek: By the way, I saw a gentleman floating face down in your tub clutching a bottle of champagne (Bill?) - he looked peaceful so I didn't disturb him. So, maybe we could start with the rubbing and take things from there?:)
@Deedeemarie do you think @kubam wants to be in a 3way with us??
bisexualBlowjobs.jpg

Reactions: deleted1030587

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
D

deleted1030587

barry-norman-pickled-onions.jpg

Hot, spicy and.. erm.. crunchy - just like me!:confused: (btw these are actually my favourite pickled onions - lol)

So, a thread that started with a searching philosophical question has spiralled into pure filth and pickled onions. This, I think, is a good thing...