Do you think

@kubam
Do you think you could leave the Filth at the door before you enter. Pickled onions are fine.

D

deleted1030587

I'll serenade you. I'm currently below your window with a boombox on my head playing a karaoke track for backing...

Dooby, dooby, do. Exchanging glances.
Scooby do be do. What were the chances.
We'd be sharing perspiration, before the night was throoooough...

Reactions: Deedeemarie

@kubam I am at my window with my long flowing hair waiting for you to climb right up. So hot and sweaty but will have it very comfy and we can dance the night away..... Don't forget the boom box and champagne.

Reactions: deleted1030587

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Absolutely! The next time my wife and I fuck it will be better because My wife and I strive to make it better. An example was last time we made love she got on the bed on all four after some super hot foreplay. She got into a doggie position that was super hot that said "come put your big hot cock in my pussy and fuck me."it was so hot so I mounted her and put my cock in her hot pussy and we fucked like two hot dogs in heat. It was so wonderful. A big long thick hot cock in a hot pussy. We fucked our Bain's out it was so good. We were both horny as fuck. It made things so much better!

I'll serenade you. I'm currently below your window with a boombox on my head playing a karaoke track for backing...

Dooby, dooby, do. Exchanging glances.
Scooby do be do. What were the chances.
We'd be sharing perspiration, before the night was throoooough...
@kubam I am standing outside your window my darling. IMG_2151.JPG

D

deleted1030587

@Deedeemarie Throw your hair out the window so I can climb up! Also, wouldn't want my chest to be chafed by that bra as we're dancing cheek to cheek, probably best to let that fall to the floor. Now, let me grab those other cheeks and press you into me and see what develops. I think that's how dancing works?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
102758ade846be15272d7353d0c71bba.jpg
You two need to get a room!! haha

@vibrationzzz
Do you think you can lay your bike down outside my window? Then do you think you can lay your head on my pillow slowly, do you?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@kubam I am at my window with my long flowing hair waiting for you to climb right up. So hot and sweaty but will have it very comfy and we can dance the night away..... Don't forget the boom box and champagne.
How's about just my ipod with BLUETOOTH speakers AND BOX WINE playing "groovy kind of love" by Phil Collins?
I'll keep rubber ducky in the car.;)

Do you think you can help me find my rubber Ducky? My boom box is stuck on this same song.