Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Armpits are suppose to be hairy on a man, and trimming makes it look unatural! Men should be hairy, and trimming chest hair and pubes is a diff thing! Keep the pit natural!

avgjoe57

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I trim mine up-not short...just get rid of that long gangly stuff--every month or two. I think it looks neater. I can't help it if that offends some folks.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wouldn't you sweat more because there is less hair to catch it? Then it get on your shirt... I could be wrong though.

I'll add my 2cents here. Since I started shaving I've noticed less sweat and less odor. I shave them or have them waxed and use deodorant as usual (Speed Stick) and I find it much more comfortable than leaving the hair there.

Also, I noticed that more guys shave their pits in Central/Eastern Europe than the US. Not sure why but in the gym showers in Prague, 7 out of 10 guys will be smooth. In the US it's more like 1 of 10.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mine are very little, but I still shave them. I like being smooth. No one's ever commented on it.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use a pair of clippers to cut my hair every 2 weeks. I run the clippers over my underarms as well. I've been doing it since the '80s, and haven't had underarm odor and no need to use deodorant. The daily shower does the job.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
let it grow. get it braided into some dreadlocks and show your friends. see what they think then.

I trim mine. I don't shave it all off, just trim it back. if anyone can tell I trimmed my armpit hair, they are looking too close. I do the same with my pubic hair.

D

deleted213967

Trim, but leave some length for good measure and a Tamed Nature look.

D_Alex_TresBeek

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Trim, but leave some length for good measure and a Tamed Nature look.
This. I don't think people know what I mean when I say "trim." I use a 4 or 5 grade for my clippers, meaning my pit hair is probably over half an inch. It looks like a swampland when it's not trimmed, so this is the better alternative.

thebesthotsex

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I shaved my pits once when I was a sophomore in high school and never did it again after that. The hair ended up growing thicker and longer than before I cut it. That was back in 2003 and haven't done so since. So for 9 years, it's remained at the same length and consistency with no problem.