• Yes

Votes: 219 63.1%
  • No

Votes: 128 36.9%

• Total voters

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Armpits are suppose to be hairy on a man, and trimming makes it look unatural! Men should be hairy, and trimming chest hair and pubes is a diff thing! Keep the pit natural!

By this rationale, men shouldn't shave their face or cut the hair on their head either. I'm naturally, not a particularly hairy guy. But I do shave my face and go to a barber. I also trim my pubes and arm-pit hair. It doesn't look "unnatural". Neither does it look unkempt. To each his own. If you want your body hair to grow like the "wild man of Borneo", so be it. But trimming it back a bit hardly makes one look any less "masculine".

Reactions: 2xistTrunks

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes. Antiperspirant builds up on it over time and after a while no matter how much I scrub a slow build up of odor results. So I shave off all the hair and start over.

Reactions: deleted300444

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'll add my 2cents here. Since I started shaving I've noticed less sweat and less odor. I shave them or have them waxed and use deodorant as usual (Speed Stick) and I find it much more comfortable than leaving the hair there.

Also, I noticed that more guys shave their pits in Central/Eastern Europe than the US. Not sure why but in the gym showers in Prague, 7 out of 10 guys will be smooth. In the US it's more like 1 of 10.
It's true. In the Turkish Army if you have hairy pits you'll get a punishment. It's more hygienic because the bacteria which cause BO have no place to live. Or let's say less place to live.

For a few years I had a huge BO problem until I learned I needed to kill those bacteria. Crystal mineral salt deodorant creates an environment in which those critters can't survive and trimming or shaving naturally helps. I use the crystal once a week and even if I go several days without a shower, there is no bad odor.

I trim once a month.

shroomhead77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I definitely trim mine. I've never been a fan of really long armpit hair. Depending on how much you have, to each his own, but I prefer a tidier look.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Yes, I have done for years. One of my girlfriends said it was unusual and asked if I was bi! (I wasn't then but am now... wonder if it's a predominantly gay or bi thing?)

The guy in one couple we swing with shaves his body - head, pubic hair, arms, legs, everything, except his armpits and that looks really odd. Don't really like to ask him why he doesn't!

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't have much, so I'm going to hang onto all I've got. Love hairy arm pits on men! It goes along with my general love of hairy men!!

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All my body hair grows long--especially the arm pit hair ! I got a set of barber clippers and use one of the attachments that isn't too short to trim it. Works quite well. Then I put on a shorter attachment and go over the entire body. Then I shave cock and balls. This is what works fir me.