Do you trust gloryholes?

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those of you who enjoy getting your cock sucked, do you trust gloryholes?
I’m indifferent on them. I really fear the free aspect of it.
I also fear that the other end someone will but my cock or cut it off for some reason.

Even if this was not the case, it knowing who is providing the sucking, it could be a girl, or some dude.
Not only that, who goes to say the person sucking does not pass some std or something.
Generally it sounds fun to get a free blowjob, but it seems risky to me.
Maybe I’m paranoid, but what I also feel my wife will somehow find out. Then how does one explain that?
What do you guys think?

D

deleted14860851

Not for me. Seeing the woman sucking me is part of the pleasure.

Reactions: Hatt_101

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OP--You bring up all valid points... I think everyone has a little concern, if not fear, what could happen when you expose your cock like that. I recall a co-worker told me a story how he was in a bathroom stall sitting and a cock came through the hole....and he took his cigar and quickly tapped it on the cock... (His story, I can't confirm more than that)-- All that being said, in a xxx store, everyone is there for same reason--to have a little sexual fun. I can tell you 90% of the time, it will be a male sucking you--because they want to suck a cock, not to hurt anyone-...It is up to you to decide if 'a mouth is a mouth' for the purpose of a BJ. I can't see how your wife could find out, but I am pretty sure that no wife anywhere would be cool with it (unless she is into it already)-- The STD aspect is always present and some will be OK if you wish to use a condom, or just ask for a hand job... Go to a glory hole xxx store....sit in the booth...watch others via the hole...stroke yourself so others can watch-- Lots of 'safer' things you and still enjoy the glory hole. The best part of the GH is that you are in total control of your experience.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I also fear that the other end someone will but my cock or cut it off for some reason.

Even if this was not the case, it knowing who is providing the sucking, it could be a girl, or some dude.
Not only that, who goes to say the person sucking does not pass some std or something.
Maybe I’m paranoid, but what I also feel my wife will somehow find out. Then how does one explain that?
What do you guys think?
Never did trust them . Always invited the person into my booth.Ifthey didn't want to come over then I moved on

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What do you guys think?
The one who named it is a genius of advertisement.
The previous name didn’t work “come and stick your dick in a wall to get sucked almost certainly by a men for free. You got bitten by the bug of adventure? Come here and might get bitten by other bugs”

Reactions: rmhetz and ronin001

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A FRIEND , Richard brought me to a glory hole establishment for the first time as a birthday gift, was a little nervous at first , however i did stand in front of an opening , lower my tights and inserted my soft sized cock in the opening, richard stood behind me and gave me the confidence to grow full size hard, ( it was the first time he saw my cock out of my tights) after 30 seconds a mouth enveloped my cock head and began a great tongue swirling and i was rock hard in seconds ...richard knew i was going to cum as he saw me start to go on my tippy toes at the same time he began slapping my ass which made me explode a huge first load of the day...
I pulled out and flipped my semi sized cock back into the tights and he immediately brought me down the hall way for a second opening in the wall, i proceeded to milk another one into a strangers hand this time ...all said and done in 45 minutes or so i had milked three loads that day and he took me out for a huge breakfast afterwards

Frozen Heart

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aren't glory holes one of those things in horror stories that we tell our straight kids to teach them about STD and creepy gay men?

No, seriously... It is surprising how irresponsible some ppl may be about their own health. It is not about sexual orientation, it is about responsibility. Each of us have one body and we should take good care of it. 5 min of fun are not worth a lifetime of suffering.

bidad4son

Sexy Member
Media
Groton, Connecticut, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

What do you guys think?
love them and sanitation and a piss after.