Do you urinate with friends if there's no dividers?

Do you piss when there's no dividers and you know someone?

• Yes i don't care and show my junk

Votes: 1,486 78.0%
  • No i chose a stall

Votes: 419 22.0%

• Total voters

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I usually hate it when there's no dividers at urinals, especially when going there at the same time as a (work) colleague or friend at a bar.

Then i usually chose a stall instead of offering them the view to my junk. Recently, i pull myself together and give the impression that it doesn't bother me if they'd look but then i don't look to them (i rather don't see if they are bigger than me lol).

When on my own, i never mind to piss at ease without any dividers and others checking me out. i got even hard while pissing once as one guy was rather staring and my stream got stronger with the erection haha...

View media item 863579

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I was younger it really bothered me....to the point that I would not be able to pee even if I had to go really badly. Sometimes I couldn't even go if there were dividers and someone was next to me. I would just freeze up. As I've aged it is not as bad, but happens occasionally still. And it has nothing to do with others checking me out or vice-versa, I'd just freeze up. It was really a pain in the ass....

RSC4u

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was younger it really bothered me....to the point that I would not be able to pee even if I had to go really badly. Sometimes I couldn't even go if there were dividers and someone was next to me. I would just freeze up. As I've aged it is not as bad, but happens occasionally still. And it has nothing to do with others checking me out or vice-versa, I'd just freeze up. It was really a pain in the ass....

I haven't had a case of shy bladder for awhile now. There was one evening at a crowded nightclub in which the mens' restroom was limited to one open area toilet. I joined this long single file line of

Reactions: Rockhard76

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Back in college, two or three of us would gather 'round a single toilet if we were at someone's house and we all needed to go. We called it "bonding." As in, "Hey, you gotta bond?"
"Yeah. Let's go bond."
Then we'd stand in a circle around the bowl and let it go.

That's not gay, is it? :confused:

RSC4u

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I haven't had a case of shy bladder for awhile now. There was one evening at a crowded nightclub in which the mens' restroom was limited to one open area toilet. I joined the long single file line of guys with beer pressured bladders like my own. Each guy would step up to the toilet with their backs to the line and drain themselves like a waterfall. After enduring the wait, my turn finally came. I step up to the bowl, undo my pants, and somehow manage to just freeze up. After probably a minute or less of silence, I sense the impatience brewing behind me. With frustration, I just zip back up and exit.

IMG_7336.JPG

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some guys have a bladder freeze up, but mainly they don't want to let guys see their cocks piss. 3 stalls and one taken, new guy arrives and has to use a cubicle - with the door open...
Didn't see much of it in France, one guy took great pleasure in exposing his whole cock and balls and bush, leaning back so all could see his amazing piss arc!

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have no problem with it. Most of my male friends have seen my dick plenty of other times anyway, e.g. in locker rooms, shared hotel rooms, hottubs, etc. Coworkers are less likely to have seen it elsewhere, but the same applies. I'm comfortable with any man seeing my penis in an appropriate setting. It doesn't make a difference if there is a stream of piss flowing out of it.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm hung like a chipmunk. And really really tiny soft. I figured out right away never to let on how self-conscious I was about the size of my cock. Guys catch on quick. It's like putting a target on your back screaming "Tease Me!" or something if you to try to cover up. So I never hid behind a towel in the showers or locker room. Just strutted like I was hung like a horse. And, likewise, I never avoid urinals, dividers or no dividers.

Dividers don't always work sometimes, anyways. There was a guy at work we called "Big John" because he was 6'6" (and named John). One day we were at adjoining urinals. Dividers. I caught him craning over to get a good look at what I was packing. Just acted like nothing was happening. Shoulda craned back and seen whether he lived up to his nickname in all respects.

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
depends on the kinds of friends we are. if we've already had sex together then I don't see why not. If we haven't then I see it as a barrier, unless we'll be having sex soon.

D

deleted1124309

Almost always I go to the stalls, even with friends nearby.
I prefer privacy.

Reactions: swolemate

jimmyjohn2018

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of my friends know I'm gay so I'm sensitive to the fact that they may feel a little uncomfortable- so I usually use a stall.
I have a gay friend like that. No one really cares, but it makes him feel better so whatever.

jimmyjohn2018

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oddly my pee shyness (while not severe) started as I got older. I remember having no issues in my teens and 20's. But now near 40 I seem to have some. I just deal with it.

Zyz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Most of my friends know I'm gay so I'm sensitive to the fact that they may feel a little uncomfortable- so I usually use a stall.

What makes you think your friends might be uncomfortable with you peeing next to them because you're gay? That's ridiculous and so very last century...

Zyz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When on my own, i never mind to piss at ease without any dividers and others checking me out. i got even hard while pissing once as one guy was rather staring and my stream got stronger with the erection haha...

[photo="medium"]863579[/photo]

I guess if the guy hasn't seen someone with hypospadias before, he might have just been curious as to why the stream wasn't coming from the end...

Reactions: Adrian69702006

curvo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Peeing is a natural thing we all gotta do it, at the same time there is a component of male to male bonding that has always been associated with group/partner peeing. Chicks hug their friends to show they care, we pee together haha. Something to do with trust perhaps?? Since exposing our dicks we open ourselves to a physical vulnerability?