Do you urinate with friends if there's no dividers?

Do you piss when there's no dividers and you know someone?

• Yes i don't care and show my junk

Votes: 1,484 78.0%
  • No i chose a stall

Votes: 419 22.0%

• Total voters

McDreamer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

McDreamer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone can be pee shy. If you have been holding it too long or taking meds like antihistamines it can be hard to make the muscles relax. Here is a trick I have found that works for me.

However you get your dick out, you usually still have one hand holding it or stuck in your paints next to it. Use that hand to find a sensitive place on your balls or inner thigh and rub (tickle) it. The spot will be different for different guys, but everyone has played with their junk enough to know where the hot spots are.

What you are doing is causing your attention to focus on your dick area and by association your pissing mechanisms. Your mind is taken off of other distractions and you can focus on relaxing your Detrusor muscle. Check out
Detrusor muscle - Wikipedia

Or you can read about what really is going on with your body when you do piss and get really confused, Pontine micturition center - Wikipedia
Great tip bro.

McDreamer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I respect that some guys get pee shy, and would prefer it if random strangers didn't get to see their cock.

But when I was a young man, more urinals than not were trough style, especially in pubs and railway stations. It was the only way to get crowds of men with full bladders to empty them fast and efficiently. We thought nothing of it.

I live in Munich, and am an Oktoberfest regular. You can't run the world's largest drinking festival, where a standard beer is a liter, and give everyone a divider. Queues would be so long, gents would be bent over in pain.

To those of you who insist on dividers or use a stall, what do you think of that?
How was the festival? If the restroom are jam packed, do you guys share urinals if you really have to go or there were enough troughs for everyone there?

snowman 1234

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Growing up in farm country, it's the norm to whip it out and go whenever the urge arises. I can't imagine being shy or scared to pee in front of another guy.
was talking to the neighbour, he just did a half turn , whipped it out and kept talking . Did seem a bit strange watching the puddle form at his feet . He shook it, put it away and kept on talking . Have also been at a barn meeting , 50 + people , guy just turns his back to the crowd and lets it go

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How was the festival? If the restroom are jam packed, do you guys share urinals if you really have to go or there were enough troughs for everyone there?
Oktoberfest may be an orgiastic beer-fuelled frat party, but it's meticulously organised. Plenty of troughs for all. Gents squeeze closer than single urinals would allow, but still keep an orderly distance. This is Germany, after all. Ordnung muß sein!

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love to!! The only problem could be from their side, and even if they were fine with it they could be holding their cock in such a way as to hide it from my view, either intentionally or not.

I read somewhere here that in China it is normal to exchange looks while both men are peeing at the urinal, I even read something about Ireland. If only the same mindset were all over the world!!:heart_eyes:

seattle_unicorn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to feel shy about peeing in front of others for some reason, but now I love to whip it out at any opportunity, so yes I definitely pee with friends when there's no divider. Most of my friends have seen my dick anyway, or at least have seen my bulge, so it doesn't really matter at this point. I'd love for just about anyone to ogle my big softie while I'm taking a piss. I always make sure to give it a generous shake as well in case anyone wants to have a look.

Dubhda

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love to!! The only problem could be from their side, and even if they were fine with it they could be holding their cock in such a way as to hide it from my view, either intentionally or not.

I read somewhere here that in China it is normal to exchange looks while both men are peeing at the urinal, I even read something about Ireland. If only the same mindset were all over the world!!:heart_eyes:
You are right about Ireland. Here in Ireland there are no dividers at urinals, it's more like a long trough, and you would usually look and nod your head at the next guy and even start chatting, regardless of if you are friends or its a stranger. That's just normal here

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are right about Ireland. Here in Ireland there are no dividers at urinals, it's more like a long trough, and you would usually look and nod your head at the next guy and even start chatting, regardless of if you are friends or its a stranger. That's just normal here

Really?!?!? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: So you could look at everyone's dick and nobody would react in a bad way, along the lines of "you're a fucking faggot!!" and whatever their peaceful attitude would suggest?

Reactions: Dubhda
D

deleted4500261

My friend has taken photos of mine as a joke when we are in the restroom. If I’m not paying attention (and no one sees him do it) he’ll video me. I have a couple GIFs that I have posted. It’s a stupid ongoing gag.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who has not pissed in front of mates at a sporting event, off the back of a boat, in the woods etc? I know I have!
rite of passage mate, pissing up fences to see who can piss highest/furthest, out of the train window (was the most dangerous)