• Total voters

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm cut. I prefer using a little lube. Pre cum, maybe some warm coconut oil, sometimes fleshlight lube..... Into trying buddies favorite lube, if any. Not picky.

Reactions: Peter20

dunk89

Loved Member
Media
Mostly use lube. If not spit. Going dry is really tough to get to the end. Sometimes start off dry and then add lube or spit.

Got some lube thats actually called "Spit" amusingly. Its nice to wank off with.

Reactions: nicnic

thickoneinLA

Superior Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cut. I like it both ways. I've got enough skin to pull over my glans while jacking dry, and I feel more sensitive with some lube. It's all good either way.
Same here. I was cut very loose so I can jack skin over the cockhead. When I precum (which is always and a lot), it gets very wet and slick. The idea of lube was brand new to me as I started to have sexual partners. it never occurred to me to use lube! I made my own.

S

SirConcis

Became fully cut in 2006. Residted using lube and managed really well. But after circ revision, found myself using lube in summer when dick was sweaty (so hand woudln't slide over skin/glans easily). Last december, I found myself dipping in the coconut oil jar, and by mid january, realised 100% of my j/o since december had been with it, and just decided to accept it. so I have become of of those cut guys who uses lube all the time now. I know I could do it dry, but it's become almost instinctive to just spread the lube once hard.
(my shaft skin no longer moves in any significicant fashion)

Paulo99

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was recut a couple of years ago, so it's quite tight now with very little shaft skin movement. I usually use lube, but i have been jerking dry quite a bit of late as it feels good on the smooth skin. Different sensations which is always nice.

Reactions: 4208171 and Cut9801