Do you use lube when jacking off?

Do you use lube when jacking off? Cut or uncut

• Total voters

priapus23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
a question to all the guys who use lube: how do you do that if you're at your computer? are your keyboard and mouse all full of lube? ;-)

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm cut loosely enough to not need lube. I once dated someone who needed lube because he had very tight skin on his cut cock. Fortunately, he also had lots of precum, so he could use that as well.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The doctor who cut me when I was an infant left me plenty of foreskin. Enough that I used it to jerk for decades. And then, at age 48, I discovered lube! I kid you not - now I love lube! I can edge for long periods with lube. Without, it was generally a much quicker, even forced, undertaking.

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always figured few circumcisions were tight enough to make it more difficult to masturbate without lube. But, judging by this poll -- even ignoring that some tightly cut guys can probably get away with using precum -- it's apparently about 1-in-4...that's surprisingly high to me.

Last edited:

travis7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
cut and prefer to use lube.. I like the feel of the slick and slippery.. and rubbing the lube over my balls.. then when I shoot on my chest I rub the cum and lube together. .. or when with I can use lube to fuck just below his ass..

Baro

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm uncut, and I ususally won't use lube. When I do though...that's when I really go to town and I usually end up going for a long time/cumming like a racehorse.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I seldom use any lube other than the natural flow of pre-cum.

But there are those fun times when I use a condom and lube to get the feeling of the slipping and sliding more while I masturbate.

No matter, it is always fun.